Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: A beatdown at a NYC Mcdonald, was this right or wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    True, It seems as tough what you said is what you feel about your community. you know racism does occur within the same race I wonder... And any educated person black or white, or Asian would see this video very vile doesn't matter what race did the crime!!
    I agree this video is vile,these hoodrats were out of line,and I only wish the worst for them.I love my fellow sons of ham,lol.I just see a potential enemy of my proud ppl.How dare you,you sexist/racist,lol

Certain asian cultures view dark as bad,and associate them with the cast-culture.I wonder.........lol

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by doctor screw View Post
    His record means nothing to me,I judge people by the current versions of themselves.Just like If I date a TS with a questionable background,I'll give her the benefit of the doubt,until shes fucks up.The guy did go into overkill-mode,but I don't blame him at all.His life is now ruined because of some shitty ass slut-buckets.I wish all of the terrible things in life upon those 2 shitty hoodrats,lol.

I love how you call him a animal,constantly.I wonder If you want to call him a different,not so accepted word????hmmmmmm
    She does of course. Give you a hint. It starts with N.

Last edited by jigglyGmoney; 10-17-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

I agree this video is vile,these hoodrats were out of line,and I only wish the worst for them.I love my fellow sons of ham,lol.I just see a potential enemy of my proud ppl.How dare you,you sexist/racist,lol

Certain asian cultures view dark as bad,and associate them with the cast-culture.I wonder.........lol
    That no longer applies, I in the Asian culture am not considered Asian by raise i am by nationality I cant help the skin color or the mixed race I have. stop playing the race card, lets grow up doctor screw-up and move on if you want to make someone your enemy before knowing your facts then I feel bad for you, that is why your so jaded, you don't make enough time for peace but its always war for you isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by jigglyGmoney View Post
    She does of course. Give you a hint. It starts witn N.
    yes NAIVE

Thank you. I knew at least someone wouldnt be blind to this.

Rookie Poster

Let's be real here... Those fat ass hood bitches are making a bold statement by jumping the counter to assault somebody. Setting the tone for what is "acceptable" use of force or restraint, etc. They are essentially saying: "I don't give a fuck. I don't have anhy respect for boundaries, societal norms or respect for you, your workplace or anything. I'm going to comer over the counter to attack you and show you how gangsta I am and how tough I am, cause I don't give a fuck and i'm gonna come hurt you"

I love when people talk all that gangsta tough shit and get fucked up, they always deserve it.

that being said, I will admit that every single person involved in that incident are savages.

I also love it when matadors get fucked up severely and painfully by bulls they are trying to kill for show. It's like seriously dude, you're slowing killing this animal, this is a life and death situation for the bull. But a foolish, savage expose of arrogance for the matador. Same thing on the street. Some people don't know what your intentions are, especially in this day and age. I've been in some street fights in my day and I didn't always win, usually lost when I didn't respect the severity of the situation or I underestimated my opponent. It's way easier to treat the situation as a life and death matter than to be all showy and cool, talking shit and tryin' to look tough... You treat it like your life is on the line, always. It's much easier to pull back and not kill than it is to realize that you're in serious trouble while getting your face stomped on mercilessly to near death. I you feel its kill or be killed and refrain a bit once the situation is under control, that's better than being on life support or paralyzed, disfigured or killed even.

You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Coulda been a skinny little white dude behind the counter, coulda been a tiny asian transgender woman, coulda been an obese samoan who could barely walk beause hes too fat and couldn't defend himself... coulda been anyone. Those fat bitches had something to prove and were communicating more than they realized by hopping that counter, turns out they were the ones who really did get served. I think they deserved it. They are obviously, clear as day, black and white, no grey area, 100% guilty of trespassing, wreckless endangerment, assualt and disorderly conduct. He on the other hand is only guilty of excessie force... maybe.

The two extra blows might not have been necessary but no matter how you cut the cake, those chicks deserved the serious lesson they were taught. It's also funny to see the dad, talking about his "deep concern"... pshhh!

Motherfucker! You raised a fat savage bitch who jumps mcdonalds counters to try to beat up and assault grown ass men. I'm "deeply concerned" with your parenting skills.

Fuckin retards... all of em.

Last edited by omack; 10-17-2011 at 07:23 PM.

And for the record, the only asian tgirl I like and respect is Yasmine Lee. She's free of all the racist views most asians have of blacks. I know she is because I've listened to her many times. I know people very well. The rest of the asians can go eat rice for all I fucking care.

Quote Originally Posted by omack View Post
    Let's be real here... Those fat ass hood bitches are making a bold statement by jumping the counter to assault somebody. Setting the tone for what is "acceptable" use of force or restraint, etc. They are essentially saying: "I don't give a fuck. I don't have anhy respect for boundaries, societal norms or respect for you, your workplace or anything. I'm going to comer over the counter to attack you and show you how gangsta I am and how tough I am, cause I don't give a fuck and i'm gonna come hurt you"

I love when people talk all that gangsta tough shit and get fucked up, they always deserve it.

that being said, I will admit that every single person involved in that incident are savages.

I also love it when matadors get fucked severley and painfully up by bulls. It's like seriously dude, you're slowing killing this animal, this is a life and death situation for the bull. But a foolish, savage expose of arrogance for the matador. Same thing on the street. Some people don't know what your intentions are, especially in this day and age. I've been in some street fights in my day and I didn't always win, usually lost when I didn't respect the severity of the situation or I underestimated my opponent. It's way easier to treat the situation as a life and death matter than to be all showy and cool, talking shit and tryin' to look tough... You treat it like your life is on the line, always. It's much easier to pull back and not kill than it is to realize that you're in serious trouble while getting your face stomped on mercilessly to near death. I you feel its kill or be killed and refrain a bit once the situation is under control, that's better than being on life support or paralyzed, disfigured or killed even.

You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Coulda been a skinny little white dude behind the counter, coulda been a tiny asian transgender woman, coulda been an obese samoan who could barely walk beause hes too fat and couldn't defend himself coulda been anyone. Those fat bitches had something to prove and were communicating more than they realized by hopping that counter, turns out they were the ones who really did get served. I think they deserved it. They are obviously, clear as day, black and white, no grey area, 100% guilty of trespassing, wreckless endangerment, assualt and disorderly conduct. He on the other hand is only guilty of excessie force... maybe.

The two extra blows might not have been necessary but no matter how you cu the cake, those chicks deserved the serious lesson they were taught. It's alo funny to see the dad, talking about his "concern"

Motherfucker! You raised a fat savage bitch who jumps mcdonalds counters to try to beat up and assault grown ass men. I'm "deeply concerned" with your parenting skills.

Fuckin retards all of em.
    Well this is what I have been saying neither parties were right because I do believe the women were also arrested, but my question is to why the guy did what he did already with prior conviction i mean the woman was down already, he already had a murder charge why go there? He was changing his life for the better and sometimes the world tests your faith and these women were the test and he failed again!! Its disappointing because I know he was capable of handling it better, You don't always fight in life sometimes walking away from things is better not just for you but everyone around you, sometimes Pride gets in the way and i feel that there could have been humility. That's all..

Quote Originally Posted by jigglyGmoney View Post
    And for the record, the only asian tgirl I like and respect is Yasmine Lee. She's free of all the racist views most asians have of blacks. I know she is because I've listened to her many times. I know people very well. The rest of the asians can go eat rice for all I fucking care.
    Omg you come on here talk about being racist? You are the one by definition is a racist. GET OVER IT ALREADY. I am a proud Asian woman And I love rice... There you go!

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    By stating such vile things you land yourself on stereotype buddy You don't need me to do that... When Have i even said that? It just so happens the guy was black And the thing that's wrong in this scenario is you say something racist and complain about people being racist to you? I Honestly feel so bad for you you lack education obviously your just like the man in the video, what gives you the right to want to hurt someone for such petty things when you could easily walk away? My point comparing Manila to NYC is he cannot tell me I don;t know anything about crime or big city because by any standard manila is a metropolitan city just like NYC and it has the same problems regardless of race, or ethnic background... This happens all over the world.