Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: A beatdown at a NYC Mcdonald, was this right or wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Omg you come on here talk about being racist? You are the one by definition is a racist. GET OVER IT ALREADY. I am a proud Asian woman And I love rice... There you go!
    Neither myself, nor any black man is the racist when it comes to black/asian relations. We didnt start the fire! You slanty eyed motherfuckers did by the way you've treated and viewed black men over the years. AND YOU HAVENT CHANGED! Sometimes makes me wish I would have enlisted in the service and went to fight in Vietnam.

Rookie Poster

You don't always fight in life sometimes walking away from things is better not just for you but everyone around you, sometimes Pride gets in the way and i feel that there could have been humility. That's all..

I hear exactly what you're saying, but my only point is that he didnt have a choice, he retreated... was followed damn near into the back kitchen and basically had no choice but to fight, it seems. Different rules for people of different walks of life I suppose. These were some hood/street people, everyone involved, the dude was a felon and the chicks were the kind of wreckless gangsta bitches who hop counters to "fuck a dude up". Of course this is crazy to most of us but unfortunately it was probably normal to those three. Who knows, those chicks might have a reputaion of stabbing, shooting or something. Not my decision to say. Truly should be up to a jury to decide. It's tough to say. And I can tell you first hand, when you're in a situation like that, it's hard to tell what is really going on, everything happens so fast, although it also slow motion, a slight hand movement can appear like reaching for a knife or gun, it's impossble to tell. We as humans are genetically programmed to release a huge amount of adreniline in these situations and also see in tunnel vision , by genetic design as survival programming so to speak... fight or fight, he had to fight. They had him retreated all the way past the friggin fry machine. My brain would have said "ok, damn.. it's fight time" at that point also. If you've ever been jumped and beaten by numerous assailants, you'd probably know what I mean... It's not a fight anymore, it's a very serious situation that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Just my opinion, not the end all be all truth.

Last edited by omack; 10-17-2011 at 07:39 PM.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jigglyGmoney View Post
    And for the record, the only asian tgirl I like and respect is Yasmine Lee. She's free of all the racist views most asians have of blacks. I know she is because I've listened to her many times. I know people very well. The rest of the asians can go eat rice for all I fucking care.
    I agree with some of your views,but dude bring it down a notch.Evon, probably is prejudice but not all asians are
    I've dated a couple,but I have to admit that they were breakdancers,lol.They were already into hiphop and shit

That no longer applies, I in the Asian culture am not considered Asian by raise i am by nationality I cant help the skin color or the mixed race I have. stop playing the race card, lets grow up doctor screw-up and move on if you want to make someone your enemy before knowing your facts then I feel bad for you, that is why your so jaded, you don't make enough time for peace but its always war for you isn't it?
    Not playing the race card,I'm playing the facts card,lol.How the fuck I'm I jaded,I'm a humble tranny chaser.I don't want to make any enemies,I already have most of humanity for that.What war???I'm talking about hoodrats and sexist/racist.War isn't apart of that equation.

Why you gotta bring war into this,hmmmm.Trying to associate war with Africa,becuz Africa has lots of wars.racist much???LMFAO

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jigglyGmoney View Post
    Neither myself, nor any black man is the racist when it comes to black/asian relations. We didnt start the fire! You slanty eyed motherfuckers did by the way you've treated and viewed black men over the years. AND YOU HAVENT CHANGED! Sometimes makes me wish I would have enlisted in the service and went to fight in Vietnam.
    From what i have seen I have not started this racist crap, you have and its so obvious. you are the racist against Asians you are the one who said the derogatory terms, and you are the one stereotyping when I have never even went remotely close to what normal people would consider racist, this is your problem because you stereotype your own community, which is sad because you could do so much better than to accuse someone of being racist. After awhile the race card gets old an annoying not everyone is out to get you, you know? Racism in not in my mentality nor is it in my belief, I support equality by any means.. I'm sorry you need feel the need to hit so low and call someone a racist because you have no better argument.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

None of you dudes are transsexuals - white, black, yellow, red, green, or purple - and none of you go through what we do. So FUCK y'all.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doctor screw View Post
    Not playing the race card,I'm playing the facts card,lol.How the fuck I'm I jaded,I'm a humble tranny chaser.I don't want to make any enemies,I already have most of humanity for that.What war???I'm talking about hoodrats and sexist/racist.War isn't apart of that equation.

Why you gotta bring war into this,hmmmm.Trying to associate war with Africa,becuz Africa has lots of wars.racist much???LMFAO
    So war only occurred in Africa? What happened during world war 1 and 2? How bout the israeli and paks? Hmmm it shows your intelligence really does... Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I loved that special
    The employee was the black person,and those hoodrats would be the niggaz,by the way,lol.

Rookie Poster

This is off topic.. but damn Evon. You are painfully gorgeous.