Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: What is your view on Blaire White?

Quote Originally Posted by dirkmcgee View Post
    LOL, yeah he's who's brainwashed.

Not the poster saying anyone with right-wing views is the "enemy."

Blair's fuckin awesome. Cope and seethe harder.
    Grow up.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Junior Poster

I don't respect anyone who can't respect themselves

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

She speaks for a lot of trans people, who are afraid of being labelled "evil" by the far-left wokeists.
    She has a strong point - the far-left wokeists do give all trans people a bad name.
    I don't agree with her saying one has to have dysphoria to be trans. Not all such people are posers or have bad intentions.
    this entire woke bs is a virus. at worst a conspiracy by the elites. how we had shit in the 1990s was best - we didn't label edgy humour as offensive, or need safe spaces in univerisites to help oversensitive kids. or push non-black historical figures as black to make minorities feel better. Like there's never been a film on Mansa Musa - richest man who ever lived proportionally who was in all likelihood black. No fat acceptance either. fat people shouldn't be bullied but being overweight is not healthy nor physiologically normal.

We need people like Blaire. She's not perfect but at least she's a counter to the wokeist infestation.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    this entire woke bs is a virus. at worst a conspiracy by the elites. how we had shit in the 1990s was best - we didn't label edgy humour as offensive, or need safe spaces in univerisites to help oversensitive kids.
    Dumb post. In the 90s before “woke” there was “politically correct” and before that was “bleeding heart liberal”. It seems like you might actually be the emotionally fragile snowflake who needs a safe space to protect you from the ideas and opinions that don’t precisely mirror your own. Stop being so fucking gullible, turn off FoxNews or whatever garbage you’re polluting your mind with. Practically every day I see idiotic comments about the “woke FBI” and “woke corporations” and other ridiculous nonsense, and I wonder if these people have enough intelligence to even tie their own shoelaces?

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Warm View Post
    Dumb post. In the 90s before “woke” there was “politically correct” and before that was “bleeding heart liberal”. It seems like you might actually be the emotionally fragile snowflake who needs a safe space to protect you from the ideas and opinions that don’t precisely mirror your own. Stop being so fucking gullible, turn off FoxNews or whatever garbage you’re polluting your mind with. Practically every day I see idiotic comments about the “woke FBI” and “woke corporations” and other ridiculous nonsense, and I wonder if these people have enough intelligence to even tie their own shoelaces?

Lmao, you sound fucking stupid.

Junior Poster

Cry harder, sweetie.

Cry while you stroke it.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 05-23-2023 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Warm View Post
    And yes, in the 1990s excessive PC was called out. it's not now, and has morphed into wokeism.

I'm not American and don't watch Fox News. And yes, things are getting too woke. Because i don't have to accept other opinions, especially some that don't make sense or are harmful or virulent.

Keep on wanting your safe spaces in uni, over petty bs. or demanding white historical characters are black. You just look retarded and dim, and want the rest of society to match you.

Yep, in the 1990s, it was cool. we dismissed loonies as loonies with their hyper-PC views, but now that's the mainstream. it's people like you who endorse them that are the problem.

If you need a university safe space to keep you from learning about genocide when studying 20th century Europe, that's on you. Or don't conflate standard progressivism or anti-bigotry with wokeism.

If the original freedom fighters, Dr. King, Malcolm X, or Gandhi, resurrected and saw wokeism they'd see it as a perversion of what they advocated. they never thought nor said people should be that weak. They all valued inquiry and good discourse.

But apparently, wokeism is just something white, conservative Americans believe in - and that doesn't describe me at all. https://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news...rsity-ranking/. Wokeism is an unhealthy neo-Marxist perversion of standard progressivism. Saying "we shouldn't have sexual discrimination in the workplace" is fine". Saying "we shouldn't teach about slavery or native American oppression history lesson about 18th century Europe" is woke cringe. It's not as if slavery was a thing back then, and native Americans weren't oppressed. but oh noooo! it hurts some little young adult prick's feelings, so noooooo!!

But my white, American, conservative ass can't handle different opinions. loooooool.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    Saying "we shouldn't have sexual discrimination in the workplace" is fine". Saying "we shouldn't teach about slavery or native American oppression history lesson about 18th century Europe" is woke cringe. It's not as if slavery was a thing back then, and native Americans weren't oppressed. but oh noooo! it hurts some little young adult prick's feelings, so noooooo!!

But my white, American, conservative ass can't handle different opinions. loooooool.
    That's the ANTI-woke argument. They refuse to acknowledge the parts of history that portray the USA or especially white Americans in a negative light.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    That's the ANTI-woke argument. They refuse to acknowledge the parts of history that portray the USA or especially white Americans in a negative light.
    Yes, what i said was anti-woke. Wokeism is not standard progressivism. Isn't that what I said?
    Seems you want your country to descend into a race war. good. I'm not American and won't be affected.
    Waht's good is you guys saying your Lost Cause myth is invalid. Lots of white Americans would say that, along with Jim Crow, native American genocide, Japanese internment, etc. were not good. And? How is that not acknowledging parts of your history that are "making white people" bad?
    What's bad is the woke culture emanating from your movie studios, like making Cleopatra black. There are plenty of real-life black herorines to focus on. Hollywood writers are Ivy-League educated and they wasted their expensive and exclusive educations if they don't have that level of imagination.

Maybe you and he can prove how wokeism is the same as standard progressivism. I doubt you could.

As I'm not American, you solve your own issues.