Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119124125126127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,282 of 1282
    Senior Member Junior Poster MercedesSLR's Avatar

Default Re: Best Only Fans page

Quote Originally Posted by jniowa View Post
    This is me 100%. Deleted twice, now on my third trip. Always spend way too much then get disappointed with the lack of content or short vids and additional paid content.
    I really wish OF had a bit more transparency with pages as a standard feature rather than its up to the creator. I notice some pages you can scroll through before joining to see likes, comments and tiles of post as well as if it’s a vid or photo. I feel like this should be the norm so you have some idea of what your buying into.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Best Only Fans page

"The onlyfans platform decided to delete my account, I don't know why and they don't say why. If you want to continue following and supporting your Mistress, please follow me on Just, for fans. The link is in my X"

Transparency? This is the post of a well-known superstar... whose content is downloable without those fuckin' ppv... the ts model has to trasfer everything on another platform... so it can happen with ever OF producers. In this cases the fan/customer will lose everything, especially in those many cases you can't dowload the videos and keep what you subscribed for... PPV videos are very expensive and protected most of the times, so you can't even keep what you paid for, that's a complete nonsense at least for me...