Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    call it naive, but then i reckon oppressed groups should stick together....

but then thee are blacks who hate trans.

or gays who hate trans.

it's a human thing. hence "naive"...
    No minority group no matter how oppressed they have been, can be or should be monolithic. Its okay for them to have differing views on how to achieve equality and/or which and when certain battles should be fought.

If you don't, that's how you get people who do have differing views being called a "sellout".

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

@Fanti

No you're fooling yourself. Stop making this about me. If you let fuve letters get you to go crazy you're a weak individual. All you had to is say no you're not down. That's it. You can't teach me shit!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 03-26-2019 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Add name

Quote Originally Posted by blackchubby38 View Post
    No minority group no matter how oppressed they have been, can be or should be monolithic. Its okay for them to have differing views on how to achieve equality and/or which and when certain battles should be fought.

If you don't, that's how you get people who do have differing views being called a "sellout".
    Correct. In Africa there is no monolithic belief system, different nations, tribes and clans have different ways they see.

Thank you for that insightful comment.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Stop making this about me.

New GG white woman to our sexual flock. She is beautiful. Now she asked if sayn nigga would be a problem while fucking. I said nope no problem say whatever you want. I love a filthy talking woman and TGirl in the bedroom.
    She lets me do all types of nasty shit to her, a pure slut! Im glad we met. And yes l let her piss on me at the end.
    Hmmmm....Okay then!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

New GG white woman to our sexual flock. She is beautiful. Now she asked if sayn nigga would be a problem while fucking. I said nope no problem say whatever you want. I love a filthy talking woman and TGirl in the bedroom.
    She lets me do all types of nasty shit to her, a pure slut! Im glad we met. And yes l let her piss on me at the end.

What an unbelievable coincidence that just happens to give you the chance to brag about your sex life yet again.... Even the picture is named "fantasy". Says it all really...

@Fanti

No you're fooling yourself. Stop making this about me. If you let fuve letters get you to go crazy you're a weak individual. All you had to is say no you're not down. That's it. You can't teach me shit!
    Possibly the only true thing you've said in this thread...

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 03-26-2019 at 07:47 PM.

It says fantasy because l chose that from the image place l used. Far from a fantasy you jealous sour prick face bastid! I have pics of us fucking in solo, 3 sums and 4sums, fuck you talking bout. That's a bad bitch and you're just hating.
    You dumb fool if l wanted to talk solely on me fucking l could make a thread. Some of you bastids will say anything to seem more important.
    If lm bragging about my sex life then you're talking to a plethora of people here!

Have you been evaluted?

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    What an unbelievable coincidence that just happens to give you the chance to brag about your sex life yet again.... Even the picture is named "fantasy". Says it all really...

Possibly the only true thing you've said in this thread...

Last edited by jamesedwards; 03-27-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Lightbulb Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Knowledge for those that chose to better themselves:
    https://www.naacp.org/latest/the-n-w...-by-the-naacp/

THE “N” WORD IS LAID TO REST BY THE NAACP

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

It says fantasy because l chose that from the image place l used. Far from a fantasy you jealous sour prick face bastid! I have pics of us fucking in solo, 3 sums and 4sums, fuck you talking bout. That's a bad bitch and you're just hating.
    You dumb fool if l wanted to talk solely on me fucking l could make a thread. Some of you bastids will say anything to seem more important.
    If lm bragging about my sex life then you're talking to a plethora of people here!

Have you been evaluted?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f82c7d304eae5a69c76e0f7e0e0da60e5636bf5c98894c82385a5ac88b25240e.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	1145196

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Knowledge for those that chose to better themselves:
    https://www.naacp.org/latest/the-n-w...-by-the-naacp/
    The word must have been a zombie because it didn't stay in the ground very long. That article is 12 years old. Like I said in an earlier post:

Remember that funeral that was held for it over 10 years ago?

On a side note, I want to ask you something. How do you feel about the word being used in the arts and entertainment?

Quote Originally Posted by blackchubby38 View Post
    The word must have been a zombie because it didn't stay in the ground very long. That article is 12 years old. Like I said in an earlier post:

Remember that funeral that was held for it over 10 years ago?

On a side note, I want to ask you something. How do you feel about the word being used in the arts and entertainment?
    Since it's an NAACP article, take your debate up with them on why you think it's appropriate...
    As I've said before, in my opinion, the word (or derivates) is never appropriate to use except in documentary perspective....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...