Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    I'm African American and the shit don't bother me. I love filthy mouth women when we are fucking.
    Exactly why there are still race problems today - because "we" do NOT demand respect.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Being white, I might look at her funny but, she can call me anything she wants, while I'm gettin' my nut!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Yepyepp View Post
    Real racism is systematic and goes way beyond people's personal opinions and dialogues, anyway's she doesn't have enough social responsibility for that stuff to distract
    me from the size of her ball's

Dear lord, the size of her ball's...
    ^^^^^l agree! Racism is a system not just a dam word. When one race deprives another race equality , political , education , economics and justice. That's the real racism engine. If the white women l fuck was racist they wouldn't let me fuck them at all. And my TGirl and l call them all types of names. I waited long enough to tell people whi don't know the real meaning of racism is the real.
    The difference between Nigger and Nigga is totally different. White people now call each other nigga!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Racism is both personal AND institutional.

To claim otherwise is self delusion.

Again, it's idiotic for any group of people to embrace a racial slur as a means to define themselves.

No other group of people does this except the American Negro.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

^^^^^l agree! Racism is a system not just a dam word. When one race deprives another race equality , political , education , economics and justice. That's the real racism engine. If the white women l fuck was racist they wouldn't let me fuck them at all. And my TGirl and l call them all types of names. I waited long enough to tell people whi don't know the real meaning of racism is the real.
    The difference between Nigger and Nigga is totally different. White people now call each other nigga!
    You are totally clueless.
    There's individual racism and institutional racism.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Again, it's idiotic for any group of people to embrace a racial slur as a means to define themselves.

No other group of people does this except the American Negro.
    Not quite true https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer

It's funny you use the racial word "Negro" LOL smh

Dude there is only One! It's not separate! No you're clueless. I broke it down more, all you said is "Institutional racism" the average person would be like "Fuck is that"?
    How the hell can an individual be racist? You show me one individual who can take over a Sovereign country and their military and deprive them of equality , political , education , economics and justice. I'll show you a rat that can break dance and poplock!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Dude there is only One! It's not separate! No you're clueless. I broke it down more, all you said is "Institutional racism" the average person would be like "Fuck is that"?
    How the hell can an individual be racist? You show me one individual who can take over a Sovereign country and their military and deprive them of equality , political , education , economics and justice. I'll show you a rat that can break dance and poplock!
    No use in me arguing anymore...
    If you want to continue to let people degrade and insult your humanity, then have at it!

Cheers!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Gold Poster

How the hell can an individual be racist?
    If you have to ask this question you can't be shown. It's not my place to weigh in on whether the slur should be reclaimed or used by African-Americans, but it seems logical its use during sex is to degrade you and create a power dynamic. I'm not judging you but racists also use the word to degrade and wield power over the party they direct it at.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.