Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default shemales you wished were pregned

have you ever dreamed to see or perhapps to be a shemale pregned ???
    that´s my fantasy
    me very pregned

but do you wanna see someone ???

post sum pix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	allura2028_146.jpg 
Views:	4140 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	75618   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paradise573_128.jpg 
Views:	3811 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	75619   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lucsan0010_141.jpg 
Views:	3810 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	75620  

Rookie Poster

Default imagine her pregned

very pregned !!!

Name:	bianca_005_174.jpg 
Views:	3821 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	75624   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	settembre1583_194.jpg 
Views:	3806 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	75625   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giannab3001_102.jpg 
Views:	4204 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	75626  

Rookie Poster

Default more

making preggyes

Name:	morethwmn12_10_126.jpg 
Views:	3782 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	75636   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dayane011_176.jpg 
Views:	3777 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	75638  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gold Poster

Oh, yes. Knocking up one of these lovelies, and all that connected or assumed to come with it (living together,long term commitment,etc) is a frequent fantasy of mine. A TS woman also gets turn-on points when I read that she wants to enter the arena of motherhood someday.

...There was this great Pepsi commercial of some 10 or 15 years ago where this young guy enters one of those antique ornate open elevators at the same time that a beautiful young woman happens to get into it with him. As they head to their respective floor, we are given a pictorial view into this young man's mind and fantasies as he discreetly checks out this young woman from head to toe from the second their ascension starts. The first image is that of them on a first date; the second of presenting her with a ring; the third of them being showered with rice as they exit a chapel, and the forth of them fawning over their infant baby.
    I think many guys fantasize in such a way because it connotes some sort of permanent bliss with an attractive awesome babe. There are several women in here that I've fantasized about knocking up and living happily ever after in marital bliss, among them my avatar, the incomparable Madison.

Name:	mother_of_my_children_135.jpg 
Views:	3635 
Size:	493.0 KB 
ID:	75675  

Gold Poster

By the way, what's up with Dayane's hair of late? She is one terrific looking woman with curves and a face that are hard to beat, but those large tattoos and coif need to go.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Name:	pregfuta_1_527.jpg 
Views:	3846 
Size:	158.6 KB 
ID:	75676   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fk_pregnant02_693.jpg 
Views:	3615 
Size:	173.7 KB 
ID:	75677   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fk_pregnant01_140.jpg 
Views:	3880 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	75678  

Gold Poster

Wow, that last girl in the red looks hot pregnant. If only all pregnant women faired that well at that stage.

The cocks are a novel ideal, but they are too large. Resize them, and the fantasy might just work. Those are cartoons. "E" for effort, though.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Wow, that last girl in the red looks hot pregnant. If only all pregnant women faired that well at that stage.

The cocks are a novel ideal, but they are too large. Resize them, and the fantasy might just work. Those are cartoons. "E" for effort, though.

These are just gems from the net. I'm still working on my Photoshop skills. I prefer real looking cocks. I'm going to be dangerous once I can morph images

Gold Poster

Kabuki,

I have an G-5 Imac which I'm sure can work wonders with the right software, but sadly, I am not tech savvy, so I've held off from purchasing software such as Photoshop and Illustrator. I too wish I had morphing skills.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Kabuki, i really like fk-pregnant02. it's the pregnant combo of the freckles, areoles and of course the cock. i can't help feeling these girls are in some real trouble though. no natural childbirth for them...cesareans for sure.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.