Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default What would make you lose interest..

in a person - guy, girl or tgirl? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

seeing how ugly they are on the inside. You never know when it's going to show, but eventually it always does.

Whenever you see some absolutely gorgeous girl on the street and are drooling over her.... know that somewhere out there is a guy who is sick and tired of dealing with her bullshit (of course, same thing goes for guys).

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Veteran Poster

Default Re: What would make you lose interest..

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    i would loose interest in someone if i found i couldnt trust them.....trust and honesty are two big things i look for

ThaTiger23..

Good morning to you HJG I love you....all the way from Liverpool.

I had a beautiful Tgirl back to my hotel in Pattaya once. Everything was going swimmingly. Despite the 46 beers I had drunk that day I was with this beautiful Tgirl, I'd had a magic tablet and was mad 'up for it' and so was she, I had a lad on me like a goalpost. She tentatively climbed aboard, slid down on my Mickeyand began sexyilly gyrating and everything was going as good as it possibly could, then she had, what i can only describe as 'an accident', spoilt the moment. Traumatic affair all round. Bummer!

A woman is just a woman but a shemale is a good smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    seeing how ugly they are on the inside. You never know when it's going to show, but eventually it always does.

Whenever you see some absolutely gorgeous girl on the street and are drooling over her.... know that somewhere out there is a guy who is sick and tired of dealing with her bullshit (of course, same thing goes for guys).
    I agree. Good points made. So tell me since you posted on my thread topic, are you ugly inside? Are we cool or are you still harboring ill-feelings from the past?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by emmettray
    Good morning to you HJG I love you....all the way from Liverpool.

I had a beautiful Tgirl back to my hotel in Pattaya once. Everything was going swimmingly. Despite the 46 beers I had drunk that day I was with this beautiful Tgirl, I'd had a magic tablet and was mad 'up for it' and so was she, I had a lad on me like a goalpost. She tentatively climbed aboard, slid down on my Mickeyand began sexyilly gyrating and everything was going as good as it possibly could, then she had, what i can only describe as 'an accident', spoilt the moment. Traumatic affair all round. Bummer!
    Yes I love you too! Though from your handle I assume you're a tgirl. And I'm not a lesbian. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

When they lose interest in me? I have a bad habit of running things into the ground.

How am I not myself?

Quote Originally Posted by saifan
    When they lose interest in me? I have a bad habit of running things into the ground.
    How do you mean Saifan?

~Kisses.

HTG

It's what's for dinner

On topic though, if I saw someone show a cruel streak towards others it would make me lose interest. Like you go out to dinner and your date is a bitch to the waiter for no reason. Today it's that poor waiter, tomorrow it'll be you.

Default Re: What would make you lose interest..

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    Lack of hygiene especially dingleberries.