Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default The Lonely Singles Thread!!!

Saw this somewhere and thought the title itself has a nice ring to it. And seems a good topic for discussion amongst single folks. Hey we all could learn a thing or two right?

This is the thread for all us single guys and girls who, for one reason or another, can't seem to find a girl or guy. For all the single peeps on here who are lonely, and get bitterly jealous when they happy couples walking around. Whether you've only recently broken up, or have a crush that you can't seem to talk to/he/she doesn't take interest in you or w/e.

And if you're coming in here with the intention of telling us that "we don't need a woman or man in our life to be happy" or any bullcrap like that, you can kindly **** off and die. lol :P
    Still figuring out what works and what doesn't? How does one increase their chances of finding that perfect mate? Single life could get pretty lonely after awhile.

Personally, aside from the extra baggage that normally comes with every relationship, I kinda miss the interaction, fun going places and doing things together, waking up in the morning next to someone smiling and saying "good morning pretty baby".

How about you? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Senior Member Veteran Poster

I'm in the same boat, but (I think) there's no such thing as the "perfect" mate since...

Relationships are an endless series of compromises, which is not really a bad thing.

But waking up next to someone is one of the biggest thrills in life...

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Im probably the worst person to respond this early in the post, cuz im actually quite happy to be single. But i do understand where your coming from. Kinda lol

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Been single coming up on 3 years. Just now starting to long for the things that you mentioned.

How am I not myself?

Rookie Poster

Dont wanna be a player no more...thought the old heads were lying when they said running game would get old...

Professional Poster

I pretty much don't trust women these days....so...single life for me.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75
    I'm in the same boat, but (I think) there's no such thing as the "perfect" mate since...

Relationships are an endless series of compromises
    , which is not really a bad thing.

But waking up next to someone is one of the biggest thrills in life...
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    Im probably the worst person to respond this early in the post, cuz im actually quite happy to be single. But i do understand where your coming from. Kinda lol
    Don't get me wrong, being single has a lot of perks. It's just that after awhile it gets pretty old and boring. There's stuffs single people miss being with another person like familiarity, good companionship etc.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I need a girl I can hold tight in my arms =[

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    That is feasible, hang out and hold the girls tight in your arms .... now do you want to hold her as your mate/girfriend? That would be a different story... just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    That is feasible, hang out and hold the girls tight in your arms .... now do you want to hold her as your mate/girfriend? That would be a different story... just saying...
    Hi.

How am I not myself?