Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Jen, that took a lot of balls and I appluad you for that. I don't even look at guys like that but you weren't bad lookin at all and completely hott as a girl. Most people can't pull that off, but somehow you did.

awesome

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter

This might be me before... but then it might not.
    That looks like my old boss at a newspaper I used to work for in high school...

"You wanna hug it out?" "No...not really." "Let's hug it out, bitch, let's hug it out." -- Entourage

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic One
    You still look good. but your really f'ing up my fantasy over here. Now I feel gay
    Don't compare her life to your fantasy,she is a human being just like you and me and her life shouldnt be treated like a fantasy!

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Lisa Lawyer (or as she's now called Humphrey Pontacious De Silva) actually looks like a regular dude, with a little goatee. I couldn't spot it at all.

TS's in Brazil take a lot less hormones than many other countries as they're needing to have sex multiple times a day. Many of the TS's on the streets and in websites are...(and here's an industry secret ssshhhh) - gay/bi boys who have figured out they can make a lot more money as girls and will go through surgery to attain that boneca look, to make more money.
    Of course, many are also genuine TS's who would never dream of going back to being a boy it's not that much of a leap to theorise that little bi-sexual Humphrey became a TS to make money, done well out of it, decided she'd had enough of guys and being a girl and switched back and got married to a girl. Even as a TS Lisa/Humphrey was one of the girls that you could rely on to do a TS with female shoot and be into it.

Although the Brazilian TS's look great on camera - many of them at closer inspection could use a good shot of hormones.
    seanchai
    thanks for that explanation

New Orleans, no place like home.

Junior Poster

Can I make a statment without people taking it to heart? damn people are sensitive.

The Ultimate Warrior

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    lol @ fucking up the fantasy. the i feel gay comment is rather ignorant.

i think its great that jen made such a radical transition. it's important to to remember where you come from and all the hard work that goes into it- hence why i do not care about posting before pictures either.
    i am proud of my transformation and all the accomplishments i have made physically by it- and i am never ashamed of showing myself prior.
    even though i am a different person now, when i am having a bad day - i can always look at those pics and feel proud of what i have accomplished.

kudos jen for being brave- i think u look great now and i would have probably hit on you before- hehe

kisses
    thnx allanah that means alot esp since youre one of the VERY FEW ts women i woulda hit on right back w/... i totally agree w/ the bad day part whole heartdly if im feeling down all i have to think about is how un-happy i was b4 surgery and look at me now big smile lol

as for the u feel gay comment... how straight you gonna feel sucking my big ol italian cock? j/w

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Very cool of you to do that, Jen. I think it shows how much of the process of transitioning really comes down to reaching deep inside of yourself, and being a self-actualized person. So, major kudos to you, mama, for blossoming into the foxy chick that you are today; and for being proud enough of yourself to share it w/ us.

Btw, I noticed a pic in the Yahoo folder of you doing a drag performance w/ Taylor Trininty. I don't know if you keep in touch w/ her, but she has also started transitioning recently.
    thnx babe ... and yes mam she has taylor along w/ rachel * satine * in austin helped me realize i needed to transition to be happy and now im proud to say taylor thnx me for realizing it on her own... yes i keep in contact w/ her, ill be performing at her 30th b-day party at karma in austin on nov. 22 i have a very special # for her you and anyone else reading this should totally come out and support take pics of my naked ass and tip the hell outta me as i am no longer a "show queen"

Rookie Poster

Jen, Brit, Clint, whichever, doesnt't matter. I for one salute you, and think you are by for one of the classiest ladies on these forums. I thought I was impressed with you before but now you have taken me to a whole new level. I am in love for sure now.......

5 Star Poster

In a way, I think it's admirable how the girls make such a huge decision to change themselves and their lives entirely and to become someone new, whereas most of us fret for ages over which cellphone we're going to buy or whether we should be looking for a new job or not.

Girls, you are brave. You are also beautiful. Those of you who choose to let us in on your past are still more admirable. But I'll accept that it might make some of the girls here uncomfortable.

It does kind of make me feel weird when I see the before pictures. It drives in the fact that their is no such thing as a girl with a cock, that transexual girls were once boys. But it's inspiring to think how the girls have changed themselves, transformed themselves, often into real beauties. Their old selves may have been who they were, and surely made a difference in who they are now. But now they are who they always wanted to be.

Jen, Allanah, et al. I admire you for your courage and your spirit. I also think you're hot and would love to treat you to a night of bliss (baby oil, fur lined cuffs, whipped cream and Hershey's syrup are optional).

Okay, enough waxing philosophical. Can someone help get me off this high horse?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

Wow. Nobody commends me for posting my before pic. I'm hurt.