Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Bella you called bullshit? I bet the signal was crappy.
    Off Topic: Do you get paid by the post? 32 posts a day? If you can find the time to post 32 times a day, you can certainly find time to exercise and meet a woman (gg or tg) in real life.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Total posts:7517

rockabilly
    Total posts:6848
    [0.95% of total / 32.92 posts per day]
    This has actually been bought up several times.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Somehow in this country we think it's OK to enhance punishments for those that assault people of protected classes and prosecute their actions as 'hate crimes'
    Actually that's not true; hate crimes are when someone targets someone BECAUSE of their group-membership (i.e. race, nationality, religion, etc.) in order to terrorize said group.

It's not an "automatic" hate crime every time someone who is white kills someone who is black, or everyone someone who is gay has an altercation with someone who is straight.

The famous dragging death of that black guy in texas shows the theory of this when fully played out; a white guy with a pickup truck wanted to put the local black population "in their place" and to do that picked a black guy who was an easy target, chained him to the back of his truck, and dragged him for miles all around town until he died... and then went out of his way to drop the body in front of the gates to the area's most historic black cemetery so that people would know the intention was to get a message across.

It's a specific type of crime in that the victim was only the victim as a means to an ends; like the hispanic guy in PA last year that a group of high schoolers beat to death in the streets because they thought he was an illegal (he wasn't) and wanted to, as they themselves put it, show those illegals to stay out of the country.

(all violent crimes are hate crimes... duh!),
    Violent crimes are committed all the time without intending to terrorize a specific group. It sounds like the word hate in hate crimes is misleading you into thinking the perpetrators hated the victim; even that is not always the case with violent crime.

An addict trying to rob a gas station's quickie mart in the middle of the night, who then botches the robbery and ultimately ends up shooting the clerk to death, did not "hate" the clerk, now would the addict be trying to terrorize all quickie mart attendees. Some violent crime is also totally random where people go about hurting others simply for sport- they could care less WHO they're hurting, they just want to go kick someone's ass.

By proliferating these misconceptions about hate crime, one is essentially helping to give political power to those who would opt to go around killing us. The conservatives dislike hate crime and spread lies & misconceptions about how it's all about "establishing a hierarchy of protected classes" because they get their panties wet whenever a gay guy is chained to a fence post and beaten to death, or when an EMT team decides to leave a preop trans girl to bleed out on the streets while they laugh at her situation after a car accident so that "the freak could die."

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

So...take Phobun out? Interesting coming from Nicolas, the bandwith iconoclastic sewer waste who got banned from at least 2 forums and coming on for more.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cadcad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

It's "two steps forward, one step back", again and again, all the way to the finish line. And when we get there, we'll be relatively complacent and boring just like the fags.

This is how I think of it too. The masses still need to be educated about who transsexuals are as a whole before you can start worrying about changing the words used to describe them.

Maury's show is all about ratings not education though so you work with what you can. The only thing the trans community got out of being exploited was to show more people you really can't tell us apart from anyone else. Small stupid step but a necessary one.
    Ok, I buy that to a point. It was necessary way back when but when a woman like Candis is cast on a major network television show, don't you don't think maybe it's time to push forward? I do. *shrug*

~BB~

Veteran Poster

phobun is a piece of shit coward but what do you expect from a board like this with drama queens and meaningless threads about nothing.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Distance
    So...take Phobun out? Interesting coming from Nicolas, the bandwith iconoclastic sewer waste who got banned from at least 2 forums and coming on for more.
    Who is this Nicholas you speak of, and why do you like sucking his cock?

But I hope you don't mean me, because this "not caring about me" thing you always talk about is really getting to be quite flattering lately. :P

Junior Poster

Who is this Nicholas you speak of, and why do like sucking his cock?
    Nicole i fucking love u, and i love the shit you say, OMG. I want you to cum down by throat so bad!!

Bitch I wanna put my mouth on your Disco Stick. - The Cum Monster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Quote Originally Posted by cadcad

It's "two steps forward, one step back", again and again, all the way to the finish line. And when we get there, we'll be relatively complacent and boring just like the fags.

This is how I think of it too. The masses still need to be educated about who transsexuals are as a whole before you can start worrying about changing the words used to describe them.

Maury's show is all about ratings not education though so you work with what you can. The only thing the trans community got out of being exploited was to show more people you really can't tell us apart from anyone else. Small stupid step but a necessary one.
    Ok, I buy that to a point. It was necessary way back when but when a woman like Candis is cast on a major network television show, don't you don't think maybe it's time to push forward? I do. *shrug*

~BB~
    "Time"? "Time", according to what? lol We start getting too "pushy" and they'll push us right over a cliff. Hitler pushed gays into concentration camps after they had a little freedom. This country pushed gays under the bus when AIDS came around. The Village People were so cute until they got sick. Do you think the pharmaceutical companies cared about who pushed?

I think we're doing fine on television. Let's get this place to resemble the Playboy mansion first, or even a damn strip club, and then maybe we can move on to the morons sitting in front of the idiot box.

We've got weirdos like Peggy G within our community, ready to throw us under the bus because we hook with our cocks. Who the fuck's going to take us seriously when we can't even get an asshole like her to back us up right on our own forum? Why don't you open your mouth and "push" right here? You've got her, Phobun, and a hideous shitload of others.

There's no "time" like the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown
    Nicole i fucking love u, and i love the shit you say, OMG. I want you to cum down by throat so bad!!
    The best way to guarantee that happening to is let me skull fuck you. Either that, or a superb fellatio technique.

I mean, getting me hard is easy. But once the cobra pops out of the basket, you need to play a beautiful song to get her to spew her sweet venom.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown
    The best way to guarantee that happening to is let me skull fuck you. Either that, or a superb fellatio technique.

I mean, getting me hard is easy. But once the cobra pops out of the basket, you need to play a beautiful song to get her to spew her sweet venom.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P