Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default You Know What I Love...

...when feuding trannies call each other "he" or "fag". lol That is just priceless.

Bitch I wanna put my mouth on your Disco Stick. - The Cum Monster

lol

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I've seen it happen. I admit I laughed.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

That shit is HI-larious.

Default Re: You Know What I Love...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown
    ...when feuding trannies call each other "he" or "fag". lol That is just priceless.
    It's not funny that they don't respect themselves. It's pathetic. Among these horny men, some willing to give $200 plus an hour, to be with them, but they spend the time to tear down each other.

It met the hottest t-girl when I was young single and horny, only to have her murdered by her trans roomate. I mean she was Miss Ohio, but not even deserving to live, by the judgment another trans woman.

Everyone here knows that even some women that are not that attractive still get compliments. There's enough men to go around if they would just stop trying to find ugliness. I mean the 'bulges' thread has something like 1.5 million views.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    It's not funny that they don't respect themselves. It's pathetic. Among these horny men, some willing to give $200 plus an hour, to be with them, but they spend the time to tear down each other.

It met the hottest t-girl when I was young single and horny, only to have her murdered by her trans roomate. I mean she was Miss Ohio, but not even deserving to live, by the judgment another trans woman.

Everyone here knows that even some women that are not that attractive still get compliments. There's enough men to go around if they would just stop trying to find ugliness. I mean the 'bulges' thread has something like 1.5 million views.
    Gentlemen, you NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER, and I do mean DON'T FUCKING EVER, involve yourself in an argument between M2Fs.

Truly, there is no good that can come out of it.

In sharp contrast, when a gentleman, who's yet to come to terms with his homosexuality, is making the unfortunate mistake of arguing with a M2F; your duty as a man, regardless of your sexuality, is to kick his fagot ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

Gentlemen, you NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER, and I do mean DON'T FUCKING EVER, involve yourself in an argument between M2Fs.

In sharp contrast, when a gentleman, who's yet to come to terms with his homosexuality, is making the unfortunate mistake of arguing with a M2F; your duty as a man, regardless of your sexuality, is to kick his fagot ass.
    Well I certainly agree that no good comes out of it. But what good is does it do to point out that a trans women is less than perfect, even if it is another transwoman doint the pointing? At the end of the day someone is attracted to her, but maybe less after someone accuses thier fanatsy girl as being a crossdresser brick. Why is it so important to attack someone's looks, when other people feel that all transexuals are an abomination before god.? They don't care that one has implants the other has hormone made breasts, or that one came out as trans earlier than the other.

And its not just transwomen here. Look at this quote from a so called man:
    Quote Originally Posted by pablovitalrocks
    i must say your silicone injections look MIGHTY LUMPY my dear. youre looking QUITE MASCULINE! in high school they called you BUTCH!
    I'll have to agree with you on this. This is a classic case of someone who needs their ass kicked. I go to a thread expecting to see a nice picture of model, and its been removed. And all that is left, is these punk assed bitches complaining aout someones looks. Does anyone know what he looks like, or what he was called in high school?

Too many transwomen already have body dysmorphia, and are always look at there own imperfections instead of their overall beauty. Then they come here among people who are attracted to trans women, only to be attacked. So what good does it do know that I think so and so is ugly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Ain't a damn thing funny about this shit.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Well I certainly agree that no good comes out of it. But what good is does it do to point out that a trans women is less than perfect, even if it is another transwoman doint the pointing? At the end of the day someone is attracted to her, but maybe less after someone accuses thier fanatsy girl as being a crossdresser brick. Why is it so important to attack someone's looks, when other people feel that all transexuals are an abomination before god.? They don't care that one has implants the other has hormone made breasts, or that one came out as trans earlier than the other.

And its not just transwomen here. Look at this quote from a so called man:
    Quote Originally Posted by pablovitalrocks
    i must say your silicone injections look MIGHTY LUMPY my dear. youre looking QUITE MASCULINE! in high school they called you BUTCH!
    I'll have to agree with you on this. This is a classic case of someone who needs their ass kicked. I go to a thread expecting to see a nice picture of model, and its been removed. And all that is left, is these punk assed bitches complaining aout someones looks. Does anyone know what he looks like, or what he was called in high school?

Too many transwomen already have body dysmorphia, and are always look at there own imperfections instead of their overall beauty. Then they come here among people who are attracted to trans women, only to be attacked. So what good does it do know that I think so and so is ugly?
    Ain't a damn thing funny about this shit.
    Parents, and ultimately society, create assholes; not the transgendered "community". High school is an unforgiving place for almost everyone, because kids are generally capable of being cruel. And body-dysmorphia is is not limited to M2Fs. All kinds of people have self esteem issues, and patronizing them is no real solution.

But being read by a sister means far more than it does by some closet case jock fagot. From another M2F, you're hearing it from one of your peers, and it often gives you the impetus to change something for the better. Girls don't read other girls because their masculinity is on the line. lol

Also, in the big picture, it means nothing to a TS. I could tell another TS that her voice is too deep, and she could say that I'm too tall. But at the end of the day, we know who the common enemy is; it's the transphobic hater who'd bash both our skulls in to prove that he's "no homo". That's why guys should really stfu when it comes to a TS vs TS beef. Correct each other, not us. Especially the anonymous fags. Let them give advice to that chickenshit mama's boy in the mirror. We don't need their "opinions".

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Speak the truth, yodajazz!!!

5 Star Poster

i think its nasty when these girls attack each other in public .very low

live with honour