Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    we just had an epic barrage of threads about surgeries, why not just simply add to them existing ones

x
    Because i'm the Devil bitch and I do what i want and you cock suckers cant tell me nuttin cuz i got my money. Nah but seriously this is totally different tho..i'm saying I've made an observation. I don't care, i mean plastic surgery is the shit all the cool pretty trannies are doing it. Apparently they are too pretty so they do a beauty reduction, you know like a titty reduction for big breast.

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart

Actually I don't want to look like Joan Rivers or Amanda Lepore or whoever else..I want my boobs done and thats it.How many times will it take for this to sink in?

Well I'm hard headed tell me atleast 8 more times. Really i thought Amanda Lepore was a transsexual icon and y'all strive to look like her, i thought that was the reason for all this craziness... now i'm really at a lost.

Bitch I wanna put my mouth on your Disco Stick. - The Cum Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    PlEAsSeEeEeeeee shut up already.
    You talking to me, if so. Who the fuck do you think u are, who the fucking you think you are talking to....I'm the Devil bitch

But if not youre hot and i would take you out to dinner and then try to lick ur cock and i totally respect you and if you wanna look like joan rivers go for it...but i wouldnt wanna take you out to dinner or lick ur cock anymore but i'll still respect you.... kinda.
    So if you're the devil.. wouldn't that be bestiality?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Veteran Poster

Why do any of you people even listen to this guy? He refers to himself as the devil.

Me thinks someone needs to start wearing a helmet at all times. Looks like they made this one just for you.

On a totally related fucked up sidenote, I actually agree with some of the things he's said.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cartmanretarded_179.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	286603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	devil_471.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	286604  

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Junior Poster

Moderate all at once surgery can be good.

Examples

Look up old pics of Thania Louzada or Alexia Nogueira. They used to have manly neanderthalic faces.

Also, Andreia Yvanovitch and Bruna Tavares shaved the hook off their hook nose and look pretty damn good now.

People are always complaining about Bianca Freire getting a boob job, and I really dont get what was so great about the bee stings that she had before. Im glad she got rid of those ugly ass nipples and looks like an actual woman now because I hate small tits.