Gold Poster

Default California delivers a slap in the face to Schwarzenegger

This guy is a joke putting state budget aside to gain power,he got his butt kick in a special electionthis week (what the heck did he think his whole being voted in was a joke) guess his isn't the up and coming republican they thought he was,oh whole he can always make a T4 movie and hopefully he will NEVER BE BACK in office!

Platinum Poster

Default Re: California delivers a slap in the face to Schwarzenegger

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    This guy is a joke putting state budget aside to gain power his safe in a special election get got his butt kick(what the heck did he think his whole being voted in was a joke) guess his isn't the up and coming republican they thought he was oh whole he can always make a T4 and hopefully he will NEVER BE BACK in election
    Yes..this was voted on last tuesday.....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

This guy is a joke putting state budget aside to gain power his safe in a special election get got his butt kick(what the heck did he think his whole being voted in was a joke) guess his isn't the up and coming republican they thought he was oh whole he can always make a T4 and hopefully he will NEVER BE BACK in election
    WTF? I am the only one who can't read this? Is it Ebonics or something?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scipio
    No, it is the person who calls himself legend...are you familiar with Zippy The Pinhead ?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio
    No, it is the person who calls himself legend...are you familiar with Zippy The Pinhead ?

Gold Poster

Not to pick on you, Legend, but how old are you ?

Just curious.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

I was in a fucking hurry when i typed that out and didn't spell check it, so old man chefboyardee aka chefmike go take his daily dose of medicine and stfu!