Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Junior Poster

um nothing was nailed. You know the saying ppl hate what they dont understand... well i effing hate phobun, i dont even him and i despise him. I dont understand why he's on HA. whats the point. thats why i stopped posting on here.

all my cats are dead because of him cause everytime he post want to strangle a cat and i did. i strangled all my cats. i just wantto...ohhh. fucking retarded. i dont get it. why the is he on a transsexual board if hes gonna talk shit. ooooooooh i hope i never meet him in person...OMFG!

Silver Poster

I don´t follow phobun´s posts but the person you admire is clearly a dude which is completely ok. Just stop calling him "her" because you´re denying yourself. You´re right, this is a transsexual board and we´re into girls with dicks (why would we otherwise be here and phobun´s for the same reason here, may he worship pussy as much as he will) but you´re looking for a dude and calling him a "her" will make you a figure of fun. In this sense, phobun is right, no matter how much of a hypocrite he is.

Junior Poster

"her" is a "he" and i have seen her trapchan...but only the 4or 5 pics that everyone else has seen.

you know there is also a tranchan

Quote Originally Posted by Http View Post
    um nothing was nailed. You know the saying ppl hate what they dont understand... well i effing hate phobun, i dont even him and i despise him. I dont understand why he's on HA. whats the point. thats why i stopped posting on here.

all my cats are dead because of him cause everytime he post want to strangle a cat and i did. i strangled all my cats. i just wantto...ohhh. fucking retarded. i dont get it. why the is he on a transsexual board if hes gonna talk shit. ooooooooh i hope i never meet him in person...OMFG!

Huff and puff! Hiss and priss!

Dude, I think you need to get laid. Maybe a little pussy (not feline) for a change would do you some good.