onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default The Twisted Obsession now hits new lows.

Joy Behar....that foul mouthed, frigid, waste of human cells, nasty cunt is at it again. Check it out...Her and the other 3 pieces of Human Debris are not content to take cheap shots at Palin....now they have to call the daughter a whore. Listen to the forced cackling in the background. The last time I saw 4 pieces of shit like this....I hit the flush knob. As much as I oppose Obama and his policies, and his politics...I think he has 2 beautiful daughters and hope they are allowed the space and privacy to grow up to become young adults, just as Chelsea Clinton did, and I think by in large...we've allowed that to occur. So why do they savage the Palin kids? And the far left wonders why they loose elections, are despised by most Americans and get poor ratings on these type shows.... This ain't humor, it's something deeper and more disturbing. Listen to when Joyless says she wasn't paying much attention when the kid appeared on the View. What a hateful cunt she is. Somebody loan me a cock to shove in her mouth cause I sure the fuck wouldn't use mine! If this all sounds too harsh....too bad. If you want to talk about her dancing, fine but don't call the kid a whore.

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=hdSUqGQuaG

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default Re: The Twisted Obsession now hits new lows.

The Clintons raised Chelsea to be pretty tough minded. She was only 13 yrs old when Rush Limbaugh and others were calling her a dog. Hopefully the Palins have raised their 20 yr old daughter in a way where she just rolls with the punch when some no name like Joy whoever calls Bristol a name.