Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default The New T-Mobile MDS Smartphone - Treo/Sidekick Killer!

http://www.t-mobile.com/products/ove...1895&class=pda

WHOA! Got a chance to play with this new toy last night, very nice. It's not so much a smartphone as a mini laptop. Wifi, Mp3 player, Video camera, Bluetooth, etc, etc, etc. Full version of Microsoft Office!!!! Its about time we started getting phones in the US that are even 1/80 as cool as a what they have over in Europe and Japan.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mda1_732.jpg 
Views:	629 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	38490  

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

LOL. I agree NYCe. Thats a nice phone to have. Weve been lagging behind technology here in the states. European and Asian countries was way way ahead of us on phone models with sim cards in them..and phones that has text/IM capabilities (Just recently introduced about few years back). Also phones that ring tones can be composed and or customized (Now we got them flooding the market rtnow), Phones that act as a mini computers on the go etc. Though I bet theyre still pretty expensive since its new on the martket. How much does that one run for?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

NYCe..... i gotta agree with you.... this phone is the dogs bollocks..... its eveything the sidekick and other PDA/Cellphones wanted to be and more....

the killer app on this is Office and the "Full Internet Browser" plus wifi on a phone is just too p.i.m.p for words.... i placed my order with T-Mobile and cant wait for it too reach me....

;~)

"Don’t like my women single, I like my chicks in two's
    And these days all the girls is down to roll
    I hit the strip club and all them bitches find a pole"

Way cool!

Now =that's= a phone I might keep.

I just spent some time on the ol' Maucci with a rep at Cingular, listening to them try to convince me not to ditch my $2k electric rock (That's the entire two-year contract cost, etc.). Aside from my accidentally having it on hand when I smacked the deer this past Monday, I haven't had it off the charger since September when I got back from my 7500 mile driving tour of the USA (And even then, the only real use I got out of it was when I got back to Philly and found that one of my fave T-girls was in town).

Now, a bitty laptop could actually be =useful= to me.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl
    LOL. I agree NYCe. Thats a nice phone to have. Weve been lagging behind technology here in the states. European and Asian countries was way way ahead of us on phone models with sim cards in them..and phones that has text/IM capabilities (Just recently introduced about few years back). Also phones that ring tones can be composed and or customized (Now we got them flooding the market rtnow), Phones that act as a mini computers on the go etc. Though I bet theyre still pretty expensive since its new on the martket. How much does that one run for?

~Kisses.

HTG

On the t-mobile site the price is $340, but that's with a new contract. I've seen it elsewhere for as much as $500. that's the penalty for early adopters.

I think you can get unlocked versions off of eBay.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Quote Originally Posted by Harajuku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG

On the t-mobile site the price is $340, but that's with a new contract. I've seen it elsewhere for as much as $500. that's the penalty for early adopters.

I think you can get unlocked versions off of eBay.
    Damn! LOL. Its T-mobile..argg. I got cingular (I love my roll over minutes). LOL Not too bad I guess, I can still browse online reply to emails and chat on IM using my celly. Ill just hafta wait till that $ drops down..Or try ebay? LOL. Anyways, I just recently upgraded to a flat screen "m o n i t o r" a week ago. But still nice phone nonetheless.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Or try ebay? LOL.
    Gotta love the eBay.

I've found it especially useful for the covert electronics that Ma Bell doesn't want us to have (Telescreen, Screen Machine, etc.).