Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    OK, if it makes you happy, delete that and just refer to male Republicans, which you know just as well as I do was the demographic to which I was referring.

Not whites, just Republicans.

Right. I'm done. Fuck's sake.
    That's fine. As long as you acknowledge your hypocrisy, that's more than I can ever hope for from the self-hating White liberal set. They wear their hatred of White non-liberals (and some even hate fellow White liberals) as
    a badge of honor and symbol of their devotion to 'the cause.'

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly D'Vyne View Post
    You've obviously not spent enough time actually hanging out with people that aren't white if you think hate toward one's one race doesn't exist among other races as well.

I like some of the points you've made, but this tangent attacking a guy for mild usage of a common social scapegoat is kind of off-kilter. I do like the Janus reference though. I think the divide between generations is one that is easy to strike at... old people often carry a generalized dislike of young people just as younger people often do the same in reverse. I wonder what point people hit when they switch from one to the other... is that what triggers a mid-life crisis?

As far as the penis, vagina, human thing goes though... how often do people seriously know what genitalia a person is equipped with when they're initially attracted to them? People make assumptions, but the genitalia is typically an afterthought when interacting with others. If someone looks like an attractive woman... and you're attracted to women... why would being attracted to them make you "gay?".

I never said that there aren't self-hating members of other groups.

I do think it's curious that it's kind of accepted among Whites, perhaps even celebrated by some self-hating White liberals.

But why is it even cute to have "common social scapegoats." exactly? Why is it okay to scapegoat White males? Especially when the people who do it are mostly White liberals, who are quick to action against descrimination aimed at other groups.

Genitalia has to be a huge factor. Ask how many guys would mess with a woman who had ambiguous genitalia....a lot of us would pass. I know I would. It sounds cruel, and it is cruel. But that's not something I could stomach.

The same probably applies to a lot of men if asked about women with different size breasts. She takes off her top and she has one A cup and one C cup? Guys will notice and be turned off. It is what it is.

Last edited by tragicomedy; 03-05-2013 at 08:12 AM.

Member Rookie Poster Molly D'Vyne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tragicomedy View Post
    But why is it even cute to have "common social scapegoats." exactly? Why is it okay to scapegoat White males? Especially when the people who do it are mostly White liberals, who are quick to action against descrimination aimed at other groups.
    When did I say it was cute? I just said it's common. And statistically... those with power... those referred to as "the man"... are generally white and older.

I'm not trying to encourage the phenomena, just acknowledge its existence. It more falls into a socioeconomic divide than racism.

And as for the genitalia... from personal experience it is less of a problem than people seem to assume it is. Not saying that there aren't those that would, or do have a problem... just saying that those that don't have a problem are vastly underestimated.

[QUOTE=Molly D'Vyne;1286614]When did I say it was cute? I just said it's common. And statistically... those with power... those referred to as "the man"... are generally white and older.

I'm not trying to encourage the phenomena, just acknowledge its existence. It more falls into a socioeconomic divide than racism.

And as for the genitalia... from personal experience it is less of a problem than people seem to assume it is. Not saying that there aren't those that would, or do have a problem... just saying that those that don't have a problem are vastly underestimated.[/QUOTE]

Well consider beyond hooking up, when it comes time to settle down. Consider how many men are willing to stay with a woman he knows can't give him his own biological children? I'm not sure what percentage of men aren't interested in having kids, but they are probably aren't that much more likely to date transwomen as other men.

Biotech is going to change a lot in society. If technology advances that way, I'd love to know how many non-op transwomen would undergo a future SRS that would allow them to become pregnant and deliver children with their husband.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

That's fine. As long as you acknowledge your hypocrisy, that's more than I can ever hope for from the self-hating White liberal set. They wear their hatred of White non-liberals (and some even hate fellow White liberals) as
    a badge of honor and symbol of their devotion to 'the cause.'
    That wasn't hypocrisy. I used a mildly misleading term and you jumped down my throat to pursue your own peculiar agenda.

I certainly don't regard myself as self-hating. You seem to think that because I celebrate and accept all races, creeds and sexual groups that it somehow constitutes self-hatred? You've got a very warped sense of who I am and what I believe.

Yes, there are some liberals, white or otherwise, who make themselves ridiculous caricatures by pursuing doctrinaire correctness to the point of absurdity, but that certainly isn't me.

Find someone to fit that label if you must, but don't dump your anti-liberal preconceptions on me. Go back to your ludicrous one-man HA crusade to hang every ill in the western world on the door of the muslims by all means.

Instead of attacking me and other similarly-minded folks on HA for some weird definition of yours for reverse racism, try dealing with your own ingrained race hatred. You might even enjoy it.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

That wasn't hypocrisy. I used a mildly misleading term and you jumped down my throat to pursue your own peculiar agenda.

I certainly don't regard myself as self-hating. You seem to think that because I celebrate and accept all races, creeds and sexual groups that it somehow constitutes self-hatred? You've got a very warped sense of who I am and what I believe.

Yes, there are some liberals, white or otherwise, who make themselves ridiculous caricatures by pursuing doctrinaire correctness to the point of absurdity, but that certainly isn't me.

Find someone to fit that label if you must, but don't dump your anti-liberal preconceptions on me. Go back to your ludicrous one-man HA crusade to hang every ill in the western world on the door of the muslims by all means.

Instead of attacking me and other similarly-minded folks on HA for some weird definition of yours for reverse racism, try dealing with your own ingrained race hatred. You might even enjoy it.
    I didn't call you self-hating.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly D'Vyne View Post
    You've obviously not spent enough time actually hanging out with people that aren't white if you think hate toward one's one race doesn't exist among other races as well.

I like some of the points you've made, but this tangent attacking a guy for mild usage of a common social scapegoat is kind of off-kilter. I do like the Janus reference though. I think the divide between generations is one that is easy to strike at... old people often carry a generalized dislike of young people just as younger people often do the same in reverse. I wonder what point people hit when they switch from one to the other... is that what triggers a mid-life crisis?

As far as the penis, vagina, human thing goes though... how often do people seriously know what genitalia a person is equipped with when they're initially attracted to them? People make assumptions, but the genitalia is typically an afterthought when interacting with others. If someone looks like an attractive woman... and you're attracted to women... why would being attracted to them make you "gay?".
    Thanks again for the support, Molly, but as you can see, tragicomedy and I have history. Elsewhere on the board he seems intent on hanging the blame for every ill in western society on the muslims, so we know where he stands.

But enough of our little feud.

You nail the reality perfectly in your final para. I've never been primarily attracted to a woman by what I might presume to be between her legs, to put it somewhat crudely. There are lots of other things that constitute attraction - looks, personality, chemistry, compatibility. The first time I slept with a trans woman I had no idea that she was trans until she told me. By that time we'd had several dates, she was entirely convincing, and by the time we finally got down to sex, I'd fallen for the person I was with and her genital arrangements were irrelevant.

So my motivation was primarily romantic, but there's surely nothing wrong with that. That said, I'm not and never have been a cockhound, it's not a fetish and never will be, I start and end with the whole woman, not her genitals. After all, you can't discuss the issues of the day with them or hope that they'll drive you home when you're over the limit lol.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster Molly D'Vyne's Avatar

Well consider beyond hooking up, when it comes time to settle down. Consider how many men are willing to stay with a woman he knows can't give him his own biological children? I'm not sure what percentage of men aren't interested in having kids, but they are probably aren't that much more likely to date transwomen as other men.

Biotech is going to change a lot in society. If technology advances that way, I'd love to know how many non-op transwomen would undergo a future SRS that would allow them to become pregnant and deliver children with their husband.
    The inability to have children can be an issue with some... but considering the number of cis women that have fertility issues, it's something that most in society are prepared to deal with I think. I wouldn't be opposed at all to bringing in a surrogate if necessary so a guy could have his own kids... assuming I end up with a guy in the first place.

As far as if tech evolved to the point of giving trans women a viable uterus within a reasonable time frame... you damn well better believe I'd be jumping into line! And I more or less border on that thought of being non-op... it's more that I'm waiting for better surgical techniques to become standard practice than strictly avoiding SRS though.

Thanks again for the support, Molly, but as you can see, tragicomedy and I have history. Elsewhere on the board he seems intent on hanging the blame for every ill in western society on the muslims, so we know where he stands.

But enough of our little feud.

You nail the reality perfectly in your final para. I've never been primarily attracted to a woman by what I might presume to be between her legs, to put it somewhat crudely. There are lots of other things that constitute attraction - looks, personality, chemistry, compatibility. The first time I slept with a trans woman I had no idea that she was trans until she told me. By that time we'd had several dates, she was entirely convincing, and by the time we finally got down to sex, I'd fallen for the person I was with and her genital arrangements were irrelevant.

So my motivation was primarily romantic, but there's surely nothing wrong with that. That said, I'm not and never have been a cockhound, it's not a fetish and never will be, I start and end with the whole woman, not her genitals. After all, you can't discuss the issues of the day with them or hope that they'll drive you home when you're over the limit lol.
    If you're going to attack me when replying to a third person about a conversation on another thread, the least you could do is not exaggerate what I said. But what should I expect...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

If you're going to attack me when replying to a third person about a conversation on another thread, the least you could do is not exaggerate what I said. But what should I expect...
    Yeah. We don't get on. Live with it!

2 out of 5 members liked this post.