Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

I would prefer to have sex with a goat.
    Then you are an aegagrusphile. I don't blame you; satyrs are particularly adept at sexual acrobatics. I never knew one who didn't know how to give a girl a wonderfully good time.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

If you're a man sucking dick you're bi at the least.

But what about those of us who don't suck dick or get fucked but we have sex with transsexuals? In many South American countries we would be considered straight. In the U.S. and Europe, who knows.

Bottoms get laughed at as delusional closet cases, and some surely are.

But what about us tops? Maybe we are just deluded homophobes. I've been meaning to start a thread on tops (because it seems we're under represented and little discussed) for a while now and I might just do it when I get some time.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster Molly D'Vyne's Avatar

From a purely psychological/sociological point of view... this forum is entertaining as fuck. That being said...

I don't get how people are so quick to assume that the bulk of society has anything against transsexuals... yet are all part of this forum.

NEWSFLASH: IT'S 20FUCKING13 NOW, NOT THE 80's, NOT THE 90'S

WE EVEN HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT IN THE US! (OMG)

Society and culture are rapidly moving faster and faster toward acceptance of people... regardless of race, sex, orientation, or gender. The internet allows free access to information and encourages people to challenge old norms. The younger generations that have spent most of their lives online are increasingly open-minded... and even the older generations are softening up as secondhand exposure to new information leaks into their lives and their minds.

In the past couple weeks, a group of Saudi exchange students I'm friends with found out I'm trans... even coming from a culture that supports Sharia law, they still are accepting... and attracted to me.

It's worth adding, that I currently live in one of the most "conservative" areas of the US. It's a town where churches bussed people to City Hall to put mass public pressure against passing a bill that would have protected against discrimination toward LGBT people. (Surprise surprise, they succeeded for now... politicians have no balls)

Despite that, today I started work with a call center with several hundred employees... dressed in women's business casual. To their knowledge, I'm the company's first transsexual employee. Under my states law, they could have easily used that as grounds not to hire me in the first place. However, they took time to research in advance to figure out how to accommodate me the best they can. They even went as far as to give me the choice what bathrooms I'd prefer to use... even offering to convert their facilities to include a single person "family restroom".

And they're perfectly fine with my decision to use the regular women's facilities.

On top of that, people I've dated since my transition have no problem introducing me to their family. Hell, generally people's families absolutely LOVE me. So you can preach all you want... and I know people that aren't as passable always have it harder... but our society is definitely becoming more and more accepting toward trans people.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    If you like women but are somewhat interested in what it might be like to be with a dude you are bicurious.
    If you are exclusively attracted to women you are heterosexual.
    Go back and read the difference between hetero and bi-curious... you sound pretty delusional. The fact is that regardless wether you like it or not you're aren't straight because the sexual activity you're engaging with a transexual. Yeah she's a woman regardless if she's topping you but don't forget her genitalia isn't a vagina.

Don't be in denial ... the ones that are and keep explaining themselves makes themselves more obvious ..... peter puffer.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamiethewild; 03-05-2013 at 02:57 AM.
    Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly D'Vyne View Post
    From a purely psychological/sociological point of view... this forum is entertaining as fuck. That being said...

I don't get how people are so quick to assume that the bulk of society has anything against transsexuals... yet are all part of this forum.

NEWSFLASH: IT'S 20FUCKING13 NOW, NOT THE 80's, NOT THE 90'S

WE EVEN HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT IN THE US! (OMG)

Society and culture are rapidly moving faster and faster toward acceptance of people... regardless of race, sex, orientation, or gender. The internet allows free access to information and encourages people to challenge old norms. The younger generations that have spent most of their lives online are increasingly open-minded... and even the older generations are softening up as secondhand exposure to new information leaks into their lives and their minds.

In the past couple weeks, a group of Saudi exchange students I'm friends with found out I'm trans... even coming from a culture that supports Sharia law, they still are accepting... and attracted to me.

It's worth adding, that I currently live in one of the most "conservative" areas of the US. It's a town where churches bussed people to City Hall to put mass public pressure against passing a bill that would have protected against discrimination toward LGBT people. (Surprise surprise, they succeeded for now... politicians have no balls)

Despite that, today I started work with a call center with several hundred employees... dressed in women's business casual. To their knowledge, I'm the company's first transsexual employee. Under my states law, they could have easily used that as grounds not to hire me in the first place. However, they took time to research in advance to figure out how to accommodate me the best they can. They even went as far as to give me the choice what bathrooms I'd prefer to use... even offering to convert their facilities to include a single person "family restroom".

And they're perfectly fine with my decision to use the regular women's facilities.

On top of that, people I've dated since my transition have no problem introducing me to their family. Hell, generally people's families absolutely LOVE me. So you can preach all you want... and I know people that aren't as passable always have it harder... but our society is definitely becoming more and more accepting toward trans people.
    Well said.

I like to believe that you gotta love yourself before you really can love somebody else. There is so much confusion and self loathing here its pretty scary.

Well said. Over here in Thailand the powers that be are going to legalize gay and trans marriage. The TS social circles are really buzzing over it. Things are developing pretty nicely for TS communities in some parts of the world.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    if you weren't worried about being gay or not, you wouldn't "feel the need to explain" yourself
    I'm sorry...worried about being gay?My family wonders to this day if I am or not....right to my face. Yet there is no malice involved,they just continue to see me by myself and think that I just don't like women.And ask about it...all the time...(Yes it's tiresome,but at least it shows they still care). Hell,my father is a Vietnam Era Marine and literally hates everyone,everywhere...and he would support me if I were.

I "feel the need to explain myself" because I am paranoid that people don't understand what I say,or that it might come out the wrong way. Because I spent most of my life having everything I say questioned to the point of absurdity.

For example,me explaining now that this is not an attack for what you said,just a reply.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Professional Poster

Have not read the whole thread-
    Just suck a cock and see how you feel about it
    Once you do and accept your feelings - you'll figure it out

This should help clear things up.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Life is short. Just enjoy it.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    This silly assed thread has gone 8 pages and I have yet to see the obvious label.

TRANS ATTRACTED MALE. (One who likes women and transgendered individuals.)

If you like men exclusively and are a man you are gay.

If you like men and women you are bisexual.

If you like women but are somewhat interested in what it might be like to be with a dude you are bicurious.

If you are exclusively attracted to women you are heterosexual.

If you insist on slapping your silly assed labels on others that don't fit you are an asshole.
    TSMounting replied " I would prefer to have sex with a goat."

How about Sheep?

TS Curious is right On as well as Molly.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Eldora View Post
    TSMounting replied " I would prefer to have sex with a goat."

How about Sheep?

TS Curious is right On as well as Molly.
    Velcro gloves might come in handy.