Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Philippines?

Rookie Poster

Default Philippines?

I did a search and brought up tons of posts but nothing that seemed to speak to my question. How are things there? I understand good for ex-pats, and please tell me more about that if you are doing that, but how is the TS scene there? Clean (most important), plentiful (just because I know what I like, but asking for someone now makes no sense), easy to get along with (I know, depends on the individual), other general things I should know?

Thanks in advance...

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Default Re: Philippines?

Quote Originally Posted by ymb469 View Post
    I did a search and brought up tons of posts but nothing that seemed to speak to my question. How are things there? I understand good for ex-pats, and please tell me more about that if you are doing that, but how is the TS scene there? Clean (most important), plentiful (just because I know what I like, but asking for someone now makes no sense), easy to get along with (I know, depends on the individual), other general things I should know?

Thanks in advance...
    Have you ever been to the Philippines?

Hmm, Francine I'm sure could answer all your questions...if only she weren't so busy getting banged and banging in turn....

(cue www.Piladyboy.com teaser....)

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I'm planning to go there next year to find a Filipina ladyboy gf

Senior Member Junior Poster LadyTSFrancine's Avatar

If you would like to know more about TS Scene here in Philippines. Here I Am to answer some of those.,!

Just let Me know your specific questions!!!

Senior Member Junior Poster bimale69's Avatar

Ive been there 4 times, mainly stayed in angeles city area where my partner lives. most transgender and effeminate gay are usually called bakla,and they are everywhere!, just be very careful, as authorities have been raiding bars and "rescuing" bargirls, and steer clear of Mindanao, because of the violence that has been going on in that area.

I don't need anger management. I just need some people to manage their stupidity.

Rookie Poster

Thanks for responses. Have never been there, thinking about vacation soon, and like I said, possibly longterm later...

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Having been to the Philippines, specifically Davao down south. I can say that it is a wonderful place, however ensure you have a decent level of funds if you are planning to move there. Although most things are inexpensive, it's always good to ensure you're prepared

I loved it there and my girlfriend is filipina, so perhaps I'm biased. I'd suggest you visit first before making any huge decisions

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster ratmir's Avatar

considering the number of Filipina shemales on cam4, the ts scene must be quite good.

Senior Member Junior Poster bimale69's Avatar

for a lot of them, the cam sites like cam4 and live jasmine are their only means of income, since they still get discriminated from regular jobs. the sad part is its not legal there, but the authorities usually looks the other way unless someone complains to them about a "cybersex studio" being operated in a home, my gf had to work in one for a while before we got serious.

I don't need anger management. I just need some people to manage their stupidity.