Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Default Re: Do you fall in love with your top when he/she gives hands free/prostate orgasm ??

This happen to me 3 times already, the most heavenly feeling ive experience in my life. I can cum hands free while the guy is fucking me. If im really attracted and have a good chemistry with a guy i could cum with out touching my cock while he fucks me. Hope to experience it soon again

Ive noticed a lot of guys I fucked also can cum without touching their cock

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Do you fall in love with your top when he/she gives hands free/prostate orgasm ??

Quote Originally Posted by king sun View Post
    Trust me I did, both of those times they were mind blowing and intense!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    This happen to me 3 times already, the most heavenly feeling ive experience in my life. I can cum hands free while the guy is fucking me. If im really attracted and have a good chemistry with a guy i could cum with out touching my cock while he fucks me. Hope to experience it soon again

Ive noticed a lot of guys I fucked also can cum without touching their cock
    Thats great.... exactly as you said the chemistry with partner plays vital role here....
    You remember what the guys would have told you when you gave them such an orgasm ?

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvaKinky View Post
    Thats great.... exactly as you said the chemistry with partner plays vital role here....
    You remember what the guys would have told you when you gave them such an orgasm ?
    lol i cant remember but I noticed most guys while i fucked them and once they cum, their eyes become so big and eye pupil seems dilating

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    lol i cant remember but I noticed most guys while i fucked them and once they cum, their eyes become so big and eye pupil seems dilating
    oh goodness... i can imagine how you made them feel like... lucky guys !!!

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

I actually had an orgasm from giving a guy head once I think a lot of things just happened to be right at the time....timing, excitement, nice looking man and penis, etc...only happened once so far...

Member Rookie Poster riccadevia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvaKinky View Post
    I remember saying repeatedly, "OH MAN, that was fucking intense!"
    I also remember how utterly complete I felt (was the first time getting fucked but not my first time with a transsexual), solidified my "role" as a bottom. I'm a very masculine, dominant, intense, male otherwise...go figure! I also am 'weak at the knees' for larger cocks, I think they're sooo hot. The look, the smell, the taste.

still waiting myself, or have I too much control and don't relax enough??
    was topped by a very dominant ts, me on all fours and she was going for it! quite rough but liked it and she picked up speed omg! then quickly withdrew and walked off? left me there ass in the air?! just left me wanting!! bit odd but ....we did this a fair few times!!
    good session tho

as AllysaLuxor said, its the attraction and chemistry, so here's hoping and waiting