Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Barack Obama Will Not Remove One Gun Nor Even One Bullet From My House

I don't think he has any interest in doing it. Many gun owners worry about Obama but it's the gun control folks getting the pat on the head. I did mention to a clerk that, "Barack Obama's face sells guns like Uncle Ben's does rice." No argument. It was Tuesday afternoon and the place was packed. Paranoia propping itself atop a soapbox making the register ring all day long. Hand wringing from gun control people causes hand wringing from gun advocates which causes more gun sales than gun restrictions. CYA on Election Day.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Barack Obama Will Not Remove One Gun Nor Even One Bullet From My House

Power to the People Right On!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guns-2.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	189.0 KB 
ID:	705912  

World Class Asshole

Default Re: Barack Obama Will Not Remove One Gun Nor Even One Bullet From My House

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I don't think he has any interest in doing it. Many gun owners worry about Obama but it's the gun control folks getting the pat on the head. I did mention to a clerk that, "Barack Obama's face sells guns like Uncle Ben's does rice." No argument. It was Tuesday afternoon and the place was packed. Paranoia propping itself atop a soapbox making the register ring all day long. Hand wringing from gun control people causes hand wringing from gun advocates which causes more gun sales than gun restrictions. CYA on Election Day.

A sad but uncontestable truth, Dino.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    A sad but uncontestable truth, Dino.
    We agree then. Extremes of both sides have shit in their ears; one paranoid about being disarmed and the other dancing around a campfire naive thinking the government is doing something. A pat on the head is not a pat on the back and worse than a kick in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    We agree then. Extremes of both sides have shit in their ears; one paranoid about being disarmed and the other dancing around a campfire naive thinking the government is doing something. A pat on the head is not a pat on the back and worse than a kick in the ass.

Yup. Murica will hang on to its guns till everyone is dead apart from the last man standing.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Yup. Murica will hang on to its guns till everyone is dead apart from the last man standing.
    That's a little gloomy. Bit of a draft up the plaid skirt?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

I'm a little more afraid of the extremist holding the gun, Dino.
    Gun Control and Abortion are the two hot button 50/50 issues, so that puts the lunatic fringe the farthest away from each other, and both deal with the definition of murder, so that's pretty extreme any way you look at it!!

Lots of people insist that evil men win when good men do nothing, but I think just as much evil is spread when you start tallying up your neighbor's sins.

KLAATU BARRADA NICKTO!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Anti-abortion-campaigner-002.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	706056  

World Class Asshole

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

No president will ever come after your guns or bullets. Only the legislative branch can do that. But hey, twenty dead second graders couldn't budge Congress to pass legislation that even smells like tighter firearm regulation. So those guns are safe for a long, long time. As safe as a pack of condoms with pinholes.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

I'd would also like to add that Congress will never come after my guns or bullets. Also politicians.

Always found this funny...

Chris Rock on Gun Control:

George Carlin on the NRA:

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Ben; 03-29-2014 at 05:10 AM.