Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Happy 4th of July Weekend Everyone!

First of all, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND MUTHAFUCKAS!

I got a pretty busy weekend ahead of me so catch up cuties cause a lot is going on!

After a lack luster week the next week is gonna be A BUSY ONE!

Tonight I am hostessing @ The Boys Room on 13th and Ave. A, which is a very cool, downtown hip gay party put on by the fabulous Formika. I am working there every Saturday except for the night of my big party- which is the last Saturday of every month. I am excited about doing this and it is definately a great change of pace from the adult and tranny party scene.

Tommorrow, my good friend Serge got awesome tickets to go see Madonna so a group of us are getting together to go rock it out at Madison Square Garden. I know this Madonna show is FAB so I am very excited! Before we are getting together to celebrate one of my best friends B-DAY Sunny DeeLight. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY! Sunny is putting together a fabulous pageant next weekend which y'all should def. come to. Check it out at www.missinternationalgoddess.com I am judging the pageant Sunday and Monday so come say hi!

And Monday I am hosting at the notorious monthly Motherfucker party here in NYC. Check it out @ www.MotherFuckerNYC.com It should be a blast and I bought a HOT bikini to wear to the party - yep a bikini .

And Tuesday- shit, probably sleeping all day!

Next weekend is gonna be craaaaazy as well as it is my B-Day weekend and friends and I are getting together on Saturday Night for a small B-Day celebration then heading off to the Boys Room for a b-day party there.

But my official birthday party is Saturday, July 29-it's gonna be a hot catholic school girl/nun/bad behaviour party with lots of surprises, hot dancers, giveaways, and my good friend Gia D. is coming into town. Yep, I am turning 21 again folks and my birthday parties are legendary every year so mark your calendars! Last year I came naked, just painted with silver stars and by the end of the night was popping balloons with my ass on stage. I think I popped 50 or so and did not get balloon burn! There is evidence of this at www.transsexualparties.com. Thanks Bigguy for that video.

So have a greeeeeeeeeat weekend everyone. Party hard and be safe!!!!

Kisses

Allanah

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

A happy 4th of July right back at you, Allanah, and to all of the other posters on HA as well.

I'm soo fucking out of touch that I often loose track of the holidays. It never even occured to me that this was a holiday weekend until I started getting calls last night to go out and do stuff for "the holiday." Fuck, I'm clueless sometimes.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Happy B-Day babe! And have a great Fourth Of July.

Rookie Poster

a happy 4th to all. Allanah - you need to visit Dallas one day - i'd love to see one of your shows - but NY is so far away! I do enjoy the party pics though - you r beautiful and thank you!