Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default What is the most comfortable postition to be Topped?

Looking at trying a Top girl tonight....

Whats the most comfortable position to get fucked for a newbie??

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: What is the most comfortable postition to be Topped?

i'm a big fan of the speed bump whether i'm topping or being topped. due to the level of body to body contact and the "stroke" power one can develop, it is the best of all worlds in my book...lots of intimacy and contact and lots of depth too.

doggie is great but far less intimate IMHO.

There is nothing wrong with missionary but its very vanilla.

Finally, though it is a bit awkward for my wife to get into since our bed is quite high, when she feels up to it, i do rather enjoy when i'm laying on my back at the edge of the bed and i grab my legs...she is standing at the end of the bed fucking me and sucking me at the same time. its really not intimate and all i see is the top of her head and a bit of shoulder so visually it is lacking but there is something to be said for a beautiful woman blowing you while pumping you with her dildo, or if you are lucky, her cock.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

In most cases when I a being topped most time its missionary and doggie. If you have the flexibility, missionary is great (I do recommend getting a pillow under you). I love to do lazy doggy it is one of my favorite positions for topping or bottoming ts and gg. Taking it from the side is my third recommendation. And a fourth is laying on the edge of the bed. I have a few other positions, but describing them is tedious. I will say, what you want during sex is if you are bottoming the ability to get the maximum sensation from each stroke. Depending on height, flexibility and shape of the penis. You have to find positions for best of the sensation.

So take your time. Now the only question is, have you done any anal play? If you are new, you might send more time taking it in then, actually getting to a whole of things. So be prepared to be patient.

PS: Make sure you wash that area out. Its a huge erection killer for any form of crap to be seen.

Senior Member Junior Poster

From my experience, there are four advantages to the doggy position: 1) your rectum will accommodate a larger penis because you are not compressing your abdomen, 2) the person fucking you can have better control of her movements, 3) inserting the penis all the way in is somewhat easier than in positions like missionary, for instance, and 4) after your anus is nice and open, she can pull out completely with every out-stroke, which can feel incredibly good. Psychologically, the submission implicit in getting topped doggy style can also be very erotic. The disadvantages I could mention are that there is less body to body contact, kissing is difficult and eye contact is almost impossible.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

Unless u have a nice mirror you can gaze into!!!

CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Doggie depends on your height and person height. That is why for me it made number 2. Remember He is going to have arch that back, hehehehe. Never thought of the domination aspect. I never cared for being dominated fantasy, so I would find it annoying this women who was topping me kept call me her bitch and other sorts of the stuff. I am not very talkative during sex.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by william.howl View Post
    From my experience, there are four advantages to the doggy position: 1) your rectum will accommodate a larger penis because you are not compressing your abdomen, 2) the person fucking you can have better control of her movements, 3) inserting the penis all the way in is somewhat easier than in positions like missionary, for instance, and 4) after your anus is nice and open, she can pull out completely with every out-stroke, which can feel incredibly good. Psychologically, the submission implicit in getting topped doggy style can also be very erotic. The disadvantages I could mention are that there is less body to body contact, kissing is difficult and eye contact is almost impossible.
    I could not have said it better. For a first timer or when with a well endowed girl doggie works best for me for the reasons William stated.

With smaller cocks or when I am want a more intense experience, missionary is great esp. if your with someone you really like. Looking in a woman's eyes while she is violating me is a huge memory inducing turn on for me.

For really big girls you may want to consider having her on her back and mounting her (Is that called cowboy?) Facing away makes the penetration a little easier but is much less intimate than facing her though.

But don't just do one. Once your comfortable with her cock inside you, try a few positions to see what you like. Reapply lube if needed. Consider what she wants too.

Enjoy!

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

When getting topped doggy style I always feel like I have to pee and that is not comfortable for me. I prefer the laying on my back near the edge of the bed approach.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Face down ass up.

Rookie Poster

Me too; with legs up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by rbiller View Post
    When getting topped doggy style I always feel like I have to pee and that is not comfortable for me. I prefer the laying on my back near the edge of the bed approach.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.