Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Default Re: Students Protest Transgender Teen’s Use of Girls’ Locker Room- What Are Her Right

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    I just think that the discomfort they have in sharing a locker room with her is not as significant as the discomfort of forcing the mtf transsexual to use the men's room or to be completely isolated, even if there are a lot of them and only one of her.
    There in lies the problem. You feel it is not as big of a deal. I might even want agree with you, but I prefer to exclude how I feel and step into shoes of both parties. Obviously they have tried to accommodate Lila. Some would say it is not sufficient, but then again we are dealing with adults or kids? Do kids understand everything going on, no. The law infers certain protections on children under the idea they cannot in some scenarios understand the situation. While I feel it should happen a certain way reality works different then how I feel about something.

Default Re: Students Protest Transgender Teen’s Use of Girls’ Locker Room- What Are Her Right

Now LifeisFiction and putting up the case, and now you are running around his comments!

Gold Poster

You say repeatedly that she violated the girls. I don't agree that's what happened. You can't ask a question that assumes a conclusion. If you're asking why she went into the girl's locker room I've already answered that. The answer is above. Do I think the girls were right to walk out of the school? No, they'll end up as uneducated as you are if they don't stay in school.

The people who are giving you a thumbs down and who occasionally give me a thumbs up are not part of a clique. Some of them I've never communicated with ever, and some I've had less than cordial interactions with before. They all agree that what you've said is disgraceful which is why your posts are littered with negative votes.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    There in lies the problem. You feel it is not as big of a deal. I might even want agree with you, but I prefer to exclude how I feel and step into shoes of both parties. .
    This is literally saying that you would prefer to credit the subjective views of both parties regardless of the values they reflect. Therefore, if a woman wants to obstruct a gay couple's marriage she should be able to, because what matters are not the values we inculcate but how she feels about it. Yes, if someone is upset that a transgender woman is using their lockerroom because they've been told that the person is a pervert, then my concern is with the reality and not their subjective view of it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Everyone knows I love me some TG and along with my GG have some good freaky sex!
    But you said that sex with TGs is unnatural. Why would you do that.

Gold Poster

Now LifeisFiction and putting up the case, and now you are running around his comments!
    You obviously think people are as dumb as you are. You consistently lose an argument, then you see someone who says something that agrees with you on one point or another and you champion their cause. But the problem is that you also think you write very well and that your comments make sense. Nobody else does. You end up acting as a contra-indicator more than anything else.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

If motha fuckas are so stupid to think I don't support TGirls you are out of your FUCKING MIND! There are plenty of topics one can easily show me sexing a TGirl and sucking TGirl's cock etc. Again, I will not let my like for TGirls blind me from taking a stance or what is right! I fuck TGirls along with my GG or alone without my GG but that don't mean I should fucking force young girls or boys to what I like, I am a grown fucking man. Children need to be protected bottom fucking line. That's a fact not an opinion, if you think children shouldn't be protected then you are beyond a fucking troglodyte you are fucking EVIL! How about that!

These young people have to deal with to much shit as I have posted, now this too? What else? What's next? You know why they walked out? Because pressure bust pipes they can't take it no more. They are saying fuck this shit, we have to deal with terrorism, weapons, rape etc now this shit? Fuck this! I don't blame them, and they are not stupid either. The fact, not opinion that Lila was given a place to change fucks Lila's whole shit up. The fact is Lila violated the school system! Plan and simple.

WHEN DO WE PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!!!!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Ok, I Broncofan I see your point that Lila sees Lila as a female. Cool, for Lila, but lets look at the young girls, what do they see Lila as? A guy with a wig on, with a dick and balls who VIOLATED their locker room. They felt violated, because if they didn't they wouldn't have walked out of school. It was understood to everyone that Lila had Lila's own facility. I think you take issue with me using the word violated.
    This is to much for the girls and it seems that people are not looking at it in that stance. Our children need protection, and they shouldn't be sexually shocked by this.

My stance is for the children regardless! At a time in life children shouldn't even be worried about this type of stuff let alone sex! They should be learning in a comfortable institution, next there will be a female who wants to go in the boys locker room, now that may have a twist to it because boys may want to have a female in it, LOL and maybe not we have to see. But I am telling you this shit can get taken to the next level where someone dies! Lila is not looking at it from a stand point of disrespecting others, Lila is thinking of Lila's self! That's not going to crack it.

I was reading something else. I don't know what you mean by violating a locker. She did not violate a locker. She used the locker room because she identifies as female and wants to live the rest of her life that way. I see a lot of arguments that if the lgbt community tries to encourage a more inclusive solution, there will be a backlash. I am really familiar with this argument as it is ubiquitous in response to pro-civil rights arguments.

Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-06-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    I had to give you a thumbs up LOL

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Well bro some people are seeing at the same point and stance I see it, protect the children, the fact Lila was given a place to dress etc. Again you keep talking about how I write and what not, I make errors writing but I really don't care here, as long as people get it. When I am at work I articulate myself well. Seems like others get it too, but again you are caught in your emotions towards me because of my thread that I started on the subject.
    No where did I say people were stupid, see you are subliminally saying people are stupid, you think I didn't catch that shit? You think you're slick and you're not, you didn't have to bring that shit up but you did, so are you calling Lester and Fiction stupid and the other couple of people who are looking at this to support the girls?

You obviously think people are as dumb as you are. You consistently lose an argument, then you see someone who says something that agrees with you on one point or another and you champion their cause. But the problem is that you also think you write very well and that your comments make sense. Nobody else does. You end up acting as a contra-indicator more than anything else.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.