Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Default Re: Students Protest Transgender Teen’s Use of Girls’ Locker Room- What Are Her Right

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    I apologize for calling you disingenuous. I suppose what I meant is that I thought we were presented with a package of ideas, some related and some not. We were asked to comment on this one issue, whether Lila should use the restroom, but I thought it occurred in the context of it being used as an example of the perniciousness of lgbt.

I understand it seems unfair that when someone expresses themselves as respectfully and thoughtfully as you have that they should have an affirmative obligation to address everything that is said that is of equal consequence to the primary question. I now accept that you didn't because you are not a confrontational person (a good thing), which means when you said that was your reason, you were not being disingenuous. That's why I am apologizing for saying it.
    Thank you. That's all I could and would ask for and it was very nicely put.

Honestly as I posted about a moment ago I think there is an element of stiff-upper-lipness still here in the UK which means whilst there are plenty of LGBT issues to debate and many people here who are intolerant I have focused on the particular issue that was new to me. I really can't think of a circumstance similar to Lila's ever becoming something widely known over here (let alone debated); I think it may be that up until very recently 16 was the voluntary age at which children could leave school. Maybe that slight difference in the maximum age has kept such issues much more private and protected (for the child's sake) and who knows now all British children stay at school until 18 issues like Lila's may become more public.

Of course I should add for any that haven't read the original post I'm not saying Lila is in the UK she is in the U.S. I've just not heard of anything similar over here making the press.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Lester316; 09-07-2015 at 01:43 AM.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Default Re: Students Protest Transgender Teen’s Use of Girls’ Locker Room- What Are Her Right

I would also finally like to add I have found this thread to be an engaging place for debate. One which has been much more fulfilling than many others that come up, thank you to everyone who has discussed back and forth it's been rewarding.

Unfortunately as a self admitted geek and gamer this has also distracted me from Metal Gear Solid V so I will be blaming you all for not getting around to that yet hopefully after some sleep I'll find time though.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Awwwwwwwwwwwh shit lol he has blamed us for not gaming ohhhhh fuck LOL

New Thread -"who rather game than talk about TGirls" is it wrong or right? LOL ahahahah

On the serious side thanks to you for articulating your points exquisitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    I would also finally like to add I have found this thread to be an engaging place for debate. One which has been much more fulfilling than many others that come up, thank you to everyone who has discussed back and forth it's been rewarding.

Unfortunately as a self admitted geek and gamer this has also distracted me from Metal Gear Solid V so I will be blaming you all for not getting around to that yet hopefully after some sleep I'll find time though.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    First off the Avatar is not photo shopped that's her regular cock! See you are talking out of your ass again!
    I'm not even going to acknowledge the idiocy of the rest of your points. I just want to focus on this. How the fuck can you possibly think that's a "real" cock?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

How the fuck can you think it's not!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeezNuts515 View Post
    I'm not even going to acknowledge the idiocy of the rest of your points. I just want to focus on this. How the fuck can you possibly think that's a "real" cock?

Senior Member Junior Poster

How the fuck can you think it's not!!!!!
    Even if I didn't once teach a class on Photoshop, it would be obvious to anyone NOT a complete moron that it has been enhanced.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Even if I didn't once teach a class on Photoshop, it would be obvious to anyone NOT a complete moron that it has been enhanced.
    But surely this is real?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carol_16_1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	875010Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carol_17.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	875011

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Because I have seen the other pics of her, there are many TGirls with big dicks man, then you show me that it is photo shopped and be able to do it with facts, then I will say ok it's photo shopped. The angle the pic that its taken it makes it look that much bigger! If you can't show me then STFU. Then I ask why the fuck are you so worried about my Avatar? You're the only tap dancing asshole who is on it in this fashion!

Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-08-2015 at 09:45 AM.

I wonder if THEIR cocks is enhanced? hmmmm

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-08-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Because I have seen the other pics of her, there are many TGirls with big dicks man, then you show me that it is photo shopped and be able to do it with facts, then I will say ok it's photo shopped. The angle the pic that its taken it makes it look that much bigger! If you can't show me then STFU. Then I ask why the fuck are you so worried about my Avatar? You're the only tap dancing asshole who is on it in this fashion!
    I've just posted 2 more of her in my last post. Can you honestly say they aren't photshopped as well? A clever photographer, using perspective and a wide angle lens can make anything look bigger than it really is. But, in the pic's I've posted the girl is too far away for that trick to work.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.