Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Students Protest Transgender Teen’s Use of Girls’ Locker Room- What Are Her Right

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    this requires nudity last I checked and it is exactly at that point where Lila would look 100% male as physically she still is.
    Yes nothing screams masculinity like the following naked ladies:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CKUcVsIUAAAGTaP.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	874639Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLInF6fVEAAHURg.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	874640 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CHWIislWUAA5lFb.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	874643

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Students Protest Transgender Teen’s Use of Girls’ Locker Room- What Are Her Right

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    For people that think Lila is full of shit, and that maybe she just wants to get her jollies off from changing in a female locker room, try googling her name in the image section. Sure, she doesn't wear the best of wigs and she doesn't have the chic urban no how of expertly applying make-up, but if any of you think this is a boy trying to fool his way in - then I suggest you try gallivanting around a rural area wearing a wig, makeup, a dress and weighing what looks like 110 lbs soaking wet...all day long, every day... I dare you.
    I think some people forget what it is like to be a teenager. Just like every other high school male, I was a horny ass mother fucker. I did a ton of stuff to try to hook up with girls in high school- I got a fake ID, I went into debt to buy a nice car, I shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch, I said "hella". But I'll tell you what- I wouldn't have dressed up like a girl and worn a wig around for a million dollars. Being a varsity football player still didn't protect me from bullying and ridicule. Like I would have purposefully have subjected myself to even more teasing?

To anyone that thinks someone is so desperate to see a girl naked that they would dress like the opposite sex all the time, clearly you have forgotten what being a high school student is like and haven't heard of the internet. Where you can woman naked all the time. For free. Without subjecting yourself to bullying and ridicule.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Here's your answer, a homosexual is not natural, there are no homosexual genes! There is imbalance genes that take place and need help from a professional doctor. Not everyone is a homosexual on that venue either, some do homosexual acts to make it, whether its the film industry, music etc. Some people are raped at a young age and are psychologically damaged. Then there are those that go to sex clubs get turned out and then perform the acts of homosexuality.
    It is not natural because, two men can't have a child nor two women. Now if you're telling me they can you must prove it. Yet again you're not talking about the issue at hand, Lester to me is the only one who has presented a full case on this subject. Why would you bring another topic from some where else into another topic and keep about I can't write? Why would you have a poorly written man give you an answer if he writes poorly? I don't get it! There's your answer.
    This is a really amusing post from someone who has clearly shown an affinity towards black women.

50 years ago, this exact same response would be applied to your affinity towards black women.

PS- this has to be a banworthy post right?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

It is not natural because, two men can't have a child nor two women.
    What is your opinion on a marriage between a man and a woman who can't conceive together? Are you telling me that Monica Gellar and Chandler Bing had an unnatural marriage???

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Thank you Gregor Mendel. Mendel as you know is famous for mating pea plants and proving the existence of imbalance genes. I remember his moving description of the pea plants trying to buttfuck each other. No seriously, what should the doctor prescribe for the homos James? A giant dose of pussy?
    Hey at least when Tom Arnold married Rosanne it was a heterosexual marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    What is your opinion on a marriage between a man and a woman who can't conceive together? Are you telling me that Monica Gellar and Chandler Bing had an unnatural marriage???
    Nope, there are a minimum of people who have dysfunctional problems having children, that's why its called "dysfunctional" because it is the direct opposite of natural functioning of having children. Nice try.

@Brofan, no they can get clinical help, like hormone treatment, just like TGirls get theirs, maybe some testosterone here and there! A doctor can tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    Hey at least when Tom Arnold married Rosanne it was a heterosexual marriage.
    Can you show me one instants just one, where a man had sex with a man and had a child? Fuck it, anybody!

Veteran Poster

Nope, there are a minimum of people who have dysfunctional problems having children, that's why its called "dysfunctional" because it is the direct opposite of natural functioning of having children. Nice try.
    You never specified a specific number for it to be unnatural. You said that because two men can't conceive together, it is unnatural. Therefore, a man and a woman who can't conceive together is unnatural.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Can you show me one instants just one, where a man had sex with a man and had a child? Fuck it, anybody!
    Well, every time I've had sex with a biological woman, I've had a child. So this makes total sense.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.