Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Students Protest Transgender Teen’s Use of Girls’ Locker Room- What Are Her Right

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Can you show me one instants just one, where a man had sex with a man and had a child? Fuck it, anybody!
    Can you show me an "instants" of a man having sex with a transgender woman and having a child? Clearly it should be illegal for men to marry transgender women.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Default Re: Students Protest Transgender Teen’s Use of Girls’ Locker Room- What Are Her Right

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    You never specified a specific number for it to be unnatural. You said that because two men can't conceive together, it is unnatural. Therefore, a man and a woman who can't conceive together is unnatural.
    No when a woman and man can't it can be many reasons and some can get fixed and some can't, that's why it's called dysfunctional because they can't naturally do it. And some times they can get clinical help and then they can. Just because they can't doesn't mean its unnatural. Two men can't ever have a child so its not natural to have a child ever! Natural would be of nature, showing to produce and populate the earth is a natural process. Are you telling me what I am saying is false?

Can you show me an "instants" of a man having sex with a transgender woman and having a child? Clearly it should be illegal for men to marry transgender women.
    Of course not, look at what you said "Transgender" and a "man" will never be able to have a child, can you tell me why?

Illegal for a man to marry a TG? Why are you saying that?

Veteran Poster

Of course not, look at what you said "Transgender" and a "man" will never be able to have a child, can you tell me why?

Illegal for a man to marry a TG? Why are you saying that?
    Interesting. So you agree that a transgender woman and a man can't conceive a child. So by your own definition:

It is not natural because, two men can't have a child nor two women.
    sex between a man and a transgender woman is unnatural.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Transexual:
    noun
    a person having a strong desire to assume the physical characteristics and gender role of the opposite sex.
    a person who has undergone hormone treatment and surgery to attain the physical characteristics of the opposite sex.
    ---------
    So if a TG gets hormone treatment to get the characteristics of the opposite sex, a person who has problems with their hormones that are imbalanced they can get treatment to help them balance their hormones out. I don't understand why people are so blind to this when doctors help people all the time.

Veteran Poster

Transexual:
    noun
    a person having a strong desire to assume the physical characteristics and gender role of the opposite sex.
    a person who has undergone hormone treatment and surgery to attain the physical characteristics of the opposite sex.
    ---------
    So if a TG gets hormone treatment to get the characteristics of the opposite sex, a person who has problems with their hormones that are imbalanced they can get treatment to help them balance their hormones out. I don't understand why people are so blind to this when doctors help people all the time.
    Exactly! And so they can't conceive a child with a biological male. This is why sex between a transgender woman and a biological male is fundamentally unnatural. You have shown me the way.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

When I talked about this state of being where a person could get help when they feel imbalanced, I was waiting for someone to put up the clinical def. But people are saying all types of crap to me cause I used "Imbalanced". Well there is a term for it, it's called "Gender Dysphoria." You can go and get help. Say if I was born a male and I feel feminine and I don't like it, I go to the doctor and they can give me a prescription.

Let me tell you what happens, people like this are found out and get ridiculed, homosexuals step in and say "Its ok to be gay" the person feels comfy with the gays and then that person identifies as gay. If that person would of gotten help from physicians that person would of been balanced. When these types of people come about people not need ridicule them but support them in getting the help they need.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-06-2015 at 11:10 AM.

Exactly! And so they can't conceive a child with a biological male. This is why sex between a transgender woman and a biological male is fundamentally unnatural. You have shown me the way.
    Glad to be have been an assistance to you. This is why we need to have these talks, its ok to play around some times, cause I do it, but serious subjects need to be talked about.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Yes nothing screams masculinity like the following naked ladies:

Attachment 874639Attachment 874640 Attachment 874643
    Your point is flawed. My point was that Lila hasn't started to physically transition as yet as far as I am aware. Two of the pictures you have used as examples are TS girls with augmented breasts (or at the very least hormone use) and Holly has long hair whilst Lila is currently wearing a wig. I could go and find pictures of 3 young cross-dressers and it would be more on point than what you have used as examples. Now Lila identifies as female but until she transitions the perception to some other students would be that she is a cross-dresser and not a girl; providing a separate locker room helps to protect her and the other students from any suggestions of impropriety from either side.

Genetically Lila is still male in every outward perceivable way which is why I don't think it is the right time for her to be using the girl's locker room. As stated I support anyone's transition I just think it would be fair and practical for all involved for her to use the extra locker room facility which has been provided; bearing in mind it is a school and children have enough going on in their lives at a generally confusing age without being forced to share changing areas with someone who looks male but identifies as female.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

I think some people forget what it is like to be a teenager. Just like every other high school male, I was a horny ass mother fucker. I did a ton of stuff to try to hook up with girls in high school- I got a fake ID, I went into debt to buy a nice car, I shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch, I said "hella". But I'll tell you what- I wouldn't have dressed up like a girl and worn a wig around for a million dollars. Being a varsity football player still didn't protect me from bullying and ridicule. Like I would have purposefully have subjected myself to even more teasing?

To anyone that thinks someone is so desperate to see a girl naked that they would dress like the opposite sex all the time, clearly you have forgotten what being a high school student is like and haven't heard of the internet. Where you can woman naked all the time. For free. Without subjecting yourself to bullying and ridicule.
    Your point here is also flawed. You are quite correct to suggest it is crazy to think someone would dress up like a girl and wear a wig just to see naked girls but you also point out that schools are rife with bullying and ridicule. It is those aspects of being a teenager at school which perfectly demonstrate the need for a locker room for Transgender students; a place where they can use the facilities with others who understand what they are going through and not a place where they are mixed in with some students who neither understand or sympathize with them.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre