Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast

Default Re: RUMP ROASTING! That is to suck cum from the ass

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    and the shit continues !!!!!

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

you know those times when you have to back away from the crazy...this might be one of those times. this thread exploded in the past few hours.

jamesedwards' mama called it felching and/or creampie eating since that term is the proper term that pre-exists james existence...so i'mma call it felching. i don't really care about all the scat talk and whatever else has transpired in the last several pages.

can't we all just get along and realize that there are those of us who participate in reality, and some that like to make up words.

i mean, if we all lived in james' reality, i might have fucked down to shit ducklips instead of sat down to eat dinner...but we can't all be special and make up nonsensical words. there are not enough short buses.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

The funny thing is you're saying the shit you're saying, but all I did was start a thread and idiots ruined it. It's not about if I am lying or not, why the fuck would a person come into a thread they don't like and make comments? I have seen this constantly that's why I do my own shit my way I don't follow behind assholes in HA. If I re-coined some thing that's my choice if you don't like it, get the fucking cane and move on. You gotta explain to me the bullshit someone would start some shit in someone's else thread, show me how much sense that make. Show me the logic behind that shit RC. Starting with people for no apparent reason is nonsensical! I can get along with people if you don't fuck with me. You can never ever say in HA I just randomly start shit, you will never find a post I start shit first! I don't do that. You don't need to live in my fucking world asshole, lice in your owns, again why the fuck you are here? Because you are bringing some nonsensical bullshit like the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    you know those times when you have to back away from the crazy...this might be one of those times. this thread exploded in the past few hours.

jamesedwards' mama called it felching and/or creampie eating since that term is the proper term that pre-exists james existence...so i'mma call it felching. i don't really care about all the scat talk and whatever else has transpired in the last several pages.

can't we all just get along and realize that there are those of us who participate in reality, and some that like to make up words.

i mean, if we all lived in james' reality, i might have fucked down to shit ducklips instead of sat down to eat dinner...but we can't all be special and make up nonsensical words. there are not enough short buses.

You guys start so much shit you are immune to folly and jesting, that you don't see what harm you do to the forum. Why can't some of you idiots deal with the subject have fun and move the fuck on. why do you have to cause chaos? Because some thing is fucking wrong with you!

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gugaxamot View Post
    James shares beautiful words. He does not share diarrhea.
    This is my second favorite part of this thread.

My favorite is when James goes on about how this is his thread, like that suspends the dictates of logic or syntax.

Nothing personal though, James- I actually like your presence here.

But "rump roasting" makes no sense. The etymology you provided makes no sense. Your refusal to see these things makes no sense to me.

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post

My favorite is when James goes on about how this is his thread, like that suspends the dictates of logic or syntax.

But "rump roasting" makes no sense. The etymology you provided makes no sense. Your refusal to see these things makes no sense to me.
    Also, I'm gangsta.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post

I'm not really fussed either way about the thread arguments but the words: 'i might have fucked down to shit ducklips instead of sat down to eat dinner;' made me laugh so loud everyone else in the room thought I was having some sort of breakdown.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Cool if you think it makes no sense,

No you're not, you're no gangsta, trust me, that gotta be sarcasm. Yall kill me with etymology like we in fucking biology class or medical school LOL Fucking sexual archaeologist
    this is my thread I started it, just like if you started a thread it would be yours, then who's thread is it dear Watson?

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Cool if you think it makes no sense,

No you're not, you're no gangsta, trust me, that gotta be sarcasm.
    Pfft. Anglo-Saxons, beeyotch.

lmao

Pfft. Anglo-Saxons, beeyotch.

lmao
    See I told ya, you're no gangsta LOL