Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Madison Mantag

Junior Poster

Default Re: Madison Mantag

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    I wondered why her site wasnt coming out and Sunshyne and Tiffany are already on the way of getting theirs. I was just asking someone last night why she wasnt doing her site. But who paid her 300 for hardcore and why would she of taken it if she is such the big star she claims to be?
    Steve Volponi from what I heard. Hahah and do you ever read his timeline? BEGGING male performers to sleep with him, sucking up to girls I mean BITCCCCHHH PLLLEEEAAAAASEEEE LOL!!! He is only a star in his own mind, maybe if we stop talking about him he will slither away.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSLexiWade View Post
    OMG... I can't stop laughing. For one to say they were signed w/ LA Direct Models - WHEN WE ALLLLLL KNOW they don't sign TS models... Hello. Clue #1.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA yeaaa what ever happened to THAT? You know he has failed at something or burned a major bridge when he says - "I decided not to for personal reasons."

Which personal reason ... Your drug addiction?Penchant for unsafe bareback sex? Eating disorder? Daddy issues? etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by 0utrageousss View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA yeaaa what ever happened to THAT? You know he has failed at something or burned a major bridge when he says - "I decided not to for personal reasons."

Which personal reason ... Your drug addiction?Penchant for unsafe bareback sex? Eating disorder? Daddy issues? etc etc etc

Idk what it's problem is.. But emailing every producer telling them I had AIDS got her a well deserverd ass whoopin.. When I catch her. Thanks to that faggot (and I don't use that often, I apologize) -- Booking work is difficult.

It'll dwindle off this year, I have a feeling.. Not worried about what gay boy she's sleeping with or "her daddy's black card" - BITCH! INDEPENDENT WOMEN baby!

Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

Junior Poster

Idk what it's problem is.. But emailing every producer telling them I had AIDS got her a well deserverd ass whoopin.. When I catch her. Thanks to that faggot (and I don't use that often, I apologize) -- Booking work is difficult.

It'll dwindle off this year, I have a feeling.. Not worried about what gay boy she's sleeping with or "her daddy's black card" - BITCH! INDEPENDENT WOMEN baby!
    LMAO at Daddy's black card. His family ain't shit, what well off family would live in West Texas? #liar Like I've always said, it's easy to be fab on someone elses dime, but can you get your own for yourself?? And why are you never on Yahoo anymore hoe sign on! LOL

LMAO at Daddy's black card. His family ain't shit, what well off family would live in West Texas? #liar Like I've always said, it's easy to be fab on someone elses dime, but can you get your own for yourself?? And why are you never on Yahoo anymore hoe sign on! LOL

Lets Skype.. its so much easier, lol.. But I am on Yahoo now boo : )

Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

Junior Poster

Lets Skype.. its so much easier, lol.. But I am on Yahoo now boo : )
    My skype is anfbeauty91!

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Exactly! Thats why I can't stand him. And everything in that video are things that came out of HIS MOUTH directly! Thats the beautiful part, he incriminated himself on all of that stuff... Sorry bout it but I'm sick of him and wish he would slither away already. I mean come on, he FAILED to shoot a site with Club, who is THAT dysfunctional? Oh and addicted to drugs on top of it all! and then getting payed $300 for a hardcore scene!! They payed that sad bitch as a MALE. You can't pull the wool over everyones eyes for very long, I recognize nasty people and you never see me go after other girls...but that fags ship is sinking FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    I wondered why her site wasnt coming out and Sunshyne and Tiffany are already on the way of getting theirs. I was just asking someone last night why she wasnt doing her site. But who paid her 300 for hardcore and why would she of taken it if she is such the big star she claims to be?
    Omg how does everyone know im doing a site with smc lmao word goes around quk i c lol

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Ashely you are goin IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post

Omg how does everyone know im doing a site with smc lmao word goes around quk i c lol
    Wendy and Jasmine said it last week!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post
    does anyone have a pic of this madison person?
    Still think we did pretty good on her shoot with me for SMY.

JP Ewing

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
    http://www.Twitter.com/jpewing