Rookie Poster

Default GIA from san Diego.... info anyone?

Has anyone got any info of this babe GIA except for the fatc that she´s from San Diego? She´s got an amazing naugthy face and a body to die for. Btw she`s got a BRAND NEW smoking hot gallery on Shemalyum, now with longer redish hair and even better looking

Any info is highly appreciated, thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gia5_104.jpg 
Views:	2314 
Size:	218.2 KB 
ID:	50987   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gia3_135.jpg 
Views:	2315 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	50988   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gia_198.jpg 
Views:	2310 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	50989  

Veteran Poster

I know Gia very well. I shot these pictures of her as well as the recent set on Yum. She's great and a lot of fun to hang out with. Sexy as hell and a real horndog. We used to have some fun nights together with no cameras involved at all. If you're thinking of giving her a call when in SD - go for it. I also shot a great scene with her for one of my upcoming vids. I'll probably see her wednesday night -I'll tell her she has a fan.

Buddy

Rookie Poster

Thanks a lot BW and congrats on the recent shooting of GIA for Yum, awesome pics, great job and she looks better than ever. Can`t really wait to see that vid you´re talking about.

Pls do pass on my regards to her and tell her she has a real big fan in Denmark, she`s one hell of a babe. Won`t be going to California for the next 9 month but any contact-info for her is highly appreciated.

thanks