Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: PLEASE SIGN THIS! Support equality for Transpeople!!

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I signed it, but I thought most people on this board were pro-Maury and Springer. I'm a bit confused as to why it's not OK for a network to switch it up, but when girls willingly go on tabloid shows to get subjugated and intentionally misgendered by a crowd of clinical morons, the girls defend the sensationalism factor as a part of doing business and many of the guys here insist on validating it as well.

Regardless, I'm sorry this happened to you Carmen.

~BB~
    Agree with every word of that, BB.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Junior Member Rookie Poster CarmenCarrera's Avatar

Thanks to everyone who signed!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Signed. Sorry for what you dealt with, Carmen. I'll remember this about them.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Ive never heard of this show does someone have a clip....I'm sorry but I don't understand what did you think was going to happen? Its not like you went on the show to teach people something?... You went on there to prank the dude.. to play a joke...so they made your the joke and now you upset... How did you think they would word it "that woman was not born a woman she is a transgendered woman" no doll they would say THAT'S A MAN...

Last edited by SunshyneMonroe; 06-13-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Member Rookie Poster

Agree 100% with Sunshyne...don't back pedal now u knew the deal when they hired and paid u.

Senior Member Silver Poster

i signed...hope will be more signatures...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    Ive never heard of this show does someone have a clip....I'm sorry but I don't understand what did you think was going to happen? Its not like you went on the show to teach people something?... You went on there to prank the dude.. to play a joke...so they made your the joke and now you upset... How did you think they would word it "that woman was not born a woman she is a transgendered woman" no doll they would say THAT'S A MAN...
    I have to agree

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

I agree with Sunshyne here, I have been on set of a reality tv show just recently and know for a fact its staged and you know what is going on. It was a prank, and I am pretty sure the guy u were pranking knew it up front too! Reality tv is not reality its all staged for a reaction from people. Just own up to it, why is it such a bad thing now, after the fact? I dont think he should of called u a man but thats what happened. Its TV... look at Yasmine Lee, she was the butt of a joke in a huge movie, do u see her complaining??? No! She took it on and has done well for herself!

Carmen, YOU agreed to be the butt of the joke. What reaction were you hoping for? The role was set up for people to laugh at the 'Grand Reveal' and say "HAHA u fell for a MAN". If you really saw herself as a woman, there would be no joke for you to be a part of.... THAT was your role...to LURE MEN IN... TO TRICK THEM.... You cant go on jerry springer or maury and say yes ill be the butt of the joke but then cry later when they call you a man. Same goes here. YOU promoted your 'line trap' role for a whole week, then you get bent out of shape when the show airs exactly what you promoted would happen.

You sold US ALL (transwomen) out in exchange for some Reality TV air time, and now you wants us to rally behind you and join hands singing Kumbaya as if we can't see right through the bullshit. I agree, no one has the right to call you a man. EVER. However, if you don't put your hand in fire, you won't get burned.

You had no business on that show playing the role of a line trap. I feel betrayed by YOUR actions as a member of my community, whom many young tgirls look up to. It was YOUR responsibility to say, "No, my gender is not something to be laughed at on national television."

You've been making your round on reality tv shows lately, (trying to land an acting or hosting job Im sure) This petition reeks of a failed attempt to get on headlines more than an act of advocacy.

Last edited by Kayden Harley; 06-13-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    I agree with Sunshyne here, I have been on set of a reality tv show just recently and know for a fact its staged and you know what is going on. It was a prank, and I am pretty sure the guy u were pranking knew it up front too! Reality tv is not reality its all staged for a reaction from people. Just own up to it, why is it such a bad thing now, after the fact? I dont think he should of called u a man but thats what happened. Its TV... look at Yasmine Lee, she was the butt of a joke in a huge movie, do u see her complaining??? No! She took it on and has done well for herself!
    Yeah, Carmen's hypocrisy in this resonates with me as much as the Springer double-standard does. She kinda threw us under the bus for 30 seconds of fame. Cake Boss poured gasoline on the fire, but Carmen should have known better. I think everyone all around deserves this community an apology.

~BB~

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by BellaBellucci; 06-13-2012 at 08:44 PM. Reason: I'm high. lol