Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Since There's A Prince Of Darkness Who's The King Of Darkness?

Great trailers, especially the first one.

Didn’t see “Hardcore”; I’ll check it out. But I remember liking a lot “The Changeling”. Very well built story with a slow progression that almost made you with the main character the subject of those discoveries. Good movie. And Scott is almost always good…

Senior Member Professional Poster Lovecox's Avatar

Ok, I know I'm in a tiny minority here but ... I love Exorcist II !!!
    It goes without saying that I love the first one. Duh, who doesn't.
    Exorcist III has the great scene with the night nurse, and even the Exorcism scene tagged at the end because the producers demanded it doesn't ruin it for me. Love Geroge C.
    But anyway, I don't see Exorcist II as a sequel. It feels like someone's LSD trip after seeing The Exorcist. It's campy and psychedelic. Cimon! Richard Burton, Paul Henried, James Earl Jones, and Ned Beatty?! And it's full of great lines too, like when Richard Burton is in a plane with Ned Beatty and says "I've flown this way before." Ned: "When was that?" Richard: "It was on the wings of a demon." I also think the prequel segment with Max Von Sydow is more convincing than the rubbish dished out in Dominion etc. My two cents.
    PS. I have a VHS copy of Excorcist II signed by Linda Blair.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecox View Post
    Exorcist III has the great scene with the night nurse, and even the Exorcism scene tagged at the end because the producers demanded it doesn't ruin it for me. Love Geroge C.
    But anyway, I don't see Exorcist II as a sequel. It feels like someone's LSD trip after seeing The Exorcist. It's campy and psychedelic. Cimon! Richard Burton, Paul Henried, James Earl Jones, and Ned Beatty?! And it's full of great lines too, like when Richard Burton is in a plane with Ned Beatty and says "I've flown this way before." Ned: "When was that?" Richard: "It was on the wings of a demon." I also think the prequel segment with Max Von Sydow is more convincing than the rubbish dished out in Dominion etc. My two cents.
    Never seen it that way, but why not! You mean to say it’s good in a funny way? I love watching movies with that attitude; never tried with that one…

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecox View Post
    You've convinced me to watch Exorcist II again. Throw back a handful of tabs and press play. Groooooooovy...