Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Time to get real on who the enemy is

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    All men who are sexually active want to be with transsexuals...it's just that some can't get over themselves.
    If you mean that most men would fnd a beautiful young transwoman sexually attractive, I think you're right. Roberta Close is credited with first saying, 'If you don't think I'm sexy, you must be gay.' And I have frequently seen pics of well-known trans models used as advertising on 'straight' websites, most recently one of Sarina Valentina on a Facebook page celebrating blonde women. (That was only a month or so ago.) There's no doubting the sheer beauty of some transwomen.

2 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Ahhh... when you put it like that...lol.... absolutely.... but I also suspect that once the clothes came off there are genuinely a lot of men who would simply run a mile

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Ahhh... when you put it like that...lol.... absolutely.... but I also suspect that once the clothes came off there are genuinely a lot of men who would simply run a mile
    Unfortunately they might do a lot worse...

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

I agree with eveything you've said Mac but going back to Prospero's point, there SHOULD be a lot more solidarity than now exists.

That there isn't I'm sure is due in no small part to what you outlined.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Which is indeed to show how much of a matter of perception this is. Twomen are full of feminine hormones. I'm sure they can't from birth in most cases, because of some specific biology which explains their condition, but even if they wanted to think like men, with the hormones, they couldn't. We don't think with our brain, which is only the upper part of our nervous system and its center, we somewhat think with all of our body. Talking as if a transsexual woman was a man is totally absurd, especially when the transition has taken its course.
    For my part, I can't get over the fact that we live in a world of such unbelievable diversity! Almost anything goes, today! Many men for instance, have their g-girlfriend strap them on, or finger their prostate. Should we call these men gay, whom have never been with other men? These labels do not apply in this world anymore.
    Moreover, if (or when, should I say) you come out of the still influential christian paradygm and start studying animals and human history, you can easily find that human beings are naturally bi-sexual or, if you will, that none of these denominations have any reality outside the repressive function they've been meant to have.
    It's difficult to quote so many great posts from all of you in this thread. I've been a trans-attracted man for over two decades. Last year, I decided to stop talking about what should be done and started making a difference. On my Youtube channel, I discuss a number of issues that are posted on this forum. It's time the MEN start to take a stand. It's great that we admire these ladies for their beauty and list after them. What will YOU do to help change the paradigm?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    If you mean that most men would fnd a beautiful young transwoman sexually attractive, I think you're right. Roberta Close is credited with first saying, 'If you don't think I'm sexy, you must be gay.' And I have frequently seen pics of well-known trans models used as advertising on 'straight' websites, most recently one of Sarina Valentina on a Facebook page celebrating blonde women. (That was only a month or so ago.) There's no doubting the sheer beauty of some transwomen.
    Not most...all sexually active men.

Yes, the ones who can't get over themselves...and then they'll fap no end thinking about them.

Silver Poster

I think that is probably NOT the case....
    well, imo,this is exactly the kind of flamboyant mindset that leads to the very violence against gay and transgendered people your original post is trying to address because it makes the decision for the other party. here is another example:

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Roberta Close is credited with first saying, 'If you don't think I'm sexy, you must be gay.'
    the thing i don't get is why anyone who wants to be valued for being different, then in turns doesn't want people to be different in their opinion. you'd think she'd actually prefer people who didn't find her attractive because they'd be more honest with her, instead, she says they're gay

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dabaldone View Post
    It's difficult to quote so many great posts from all of you in this thread. I've been a trans-attracted man for over two decades. Last year, I decided to stop talking about what should be done and started making a difference. On my Youtube channel, I discuss a number of issues that are posted on this forum. It's time the MEN start to take a stand. It's great that we admire these ladies for their beauty and list after them. What will YOU do to help change the paradigm?
    I'll confess to you that I'm not the activist type, Dabaldone... I guess what I'm saying on HA and around me is pretty much the extent of my work on the precise subject of t-women's acceptance in society.
    What is your YouTube channel? Is it under the same nickname you have here?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    well, imo,this is exactly the kind of flamboyant mindset that leads to the very violence against gay and transgendered people your original post is trying to address because it makes the decision for the other party. here is another example:

the thing i don't get is why anyone who wants to be valued for being different, then in turns doesn't want people to be different in their opinion. you'd think she'd actually prefer people who didn't find her attractive because they'd be more honest with her, instead, she says they're gay
    I’m not sure I understand your point, here, Bluesoul. If I do, I find it excessive. You have to make judgements, as a human being. You couldn’t possibly live without making some form of evaluation as to what people are and do. The problem is rather to condemn, or either to judge in order to denounce, not in itself to make judgements, which we all obviously have to do.
    As to your second point, I think she was only asserting that men who didn’t desire her probably liked men rather than women. It’s not either necessarily offensive.
    I will admit anytime that gay men are the victims of tremendous hatred and abominable pressure from society, and that what they have to go through is probably scarring most of them forever. In fact, I know it from having many friends who have suffered a lot from this. But we also have to put some definitions on our activities. We can’t live above matter. The problem is condemnation and hatred.
    Then again, the word gay has such an elastic meaning nowadays that it definitely has become obsolete, in my opinion. If that’s precisely what you mean, I agree, Bluesoul. And if I don't, please, correct me.

This is so wrong...violence is caused by the self hatred one has due to repressed sexual urges.

Clueless...not what was meant at all.