Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Default Re: i'm a cockhuond...sorry

These right here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cockhound.jpg 
Views:	393 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	598742  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

The only real reason that a guy is a cockhound or tranny chaser is he is still looking for his perfect girl. Its extremely hard to find what your looking for from a guy's point of view. Me I prefer my lady to be versatile and there are so many that aren't. I don't need to be topped all the time but there are times where I want her to take me in what every way she wants to.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bobluvs1 View Post
    The only real reason that a guy is a cockhound or tranny chaser is he is still looking for his perfect girl. Its extremely hard to find what your looking for from a guy's point of view. Me I prefer my lady to be versatile and there are so many that aren't. I don't need to be topped all the time but there are times where I want her to take me in what every way she wants to.
    So amongst your criteria, your dream girl, the one you want to spend the rest of your life with, or at least a good while, has to fuck you in the ass -not always, but at least once in a while. Does she have to cook too?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Wow, what an asshole #scaredtodate
    That's why I'm upfront. Any tgirl I date, I want them to fuck me all the time!!!! And they need to enjoy it! Otherwise, why waste each others time?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

This is always so tough for some. Too few of the 'admirers' get the concept that the women they are interested in are women.

I'm always honest with the gurls I spend time with and am not ashamed to date commercially (I'm so bent and broken that I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to date 'normally' again) and I'm up front that my primary attraction is the clitty.

True, I get a little wistful when one I adore goes from standard to automatic, but I don't get all pissy and hateful about it (A pox on the house of the one that once said "She is dead to me now" when one of the popular stars fulfilled her dream). When a close friend went for her SRS last year I was beside myself for days, not so much over the loss of a few inches of flesh but in worrying that she would be happy when it was done.

And she =IS=. After a life lived in another form she is finally who she was meant to be and she simply shines. Do I miss her clitty? Yah, of course. But I still have my beautiful friend and she's so much happier.

I can rent another dick any time. To have this beautiful, and happy woman as my friend, priceless.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne View Post
    This is always so tough for some. Too few of the 'admirers' get the concept that the women they are interested in are women.

I'm always honest with the gurls I spend time with and am not ashamed to date commercially (I'm so bent and broken that I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to date 'normally' again) and I'm up front that my primary attraction is the clitty.

True, I get a little wistful when one I adore goes from standard to automatic, but I don't get all pissy and hateful about it (A pox on the house of the one that once said "She is dead to me now" when one of the popular stars fulfilled her dream). When a close friend went for her SRS last year I was beside myself for days, not so much over the loss of a few inches of flesh but in worrying that she would be happy when it was done.

And she =IS=. After a life lived in another form she is finally who she was meant to be and she simply shines. Do I miss her clitty? Yah, of course. But I still have my beautiful friend and she's so much happier.

I can rent another dick any time. To have this beautiful, and happy woman as my friend, priceless.
    Aw, that was really sweet and kind of touching. Thanks for sharing.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Aw, that was really sweet and kind of touching. Thanks for sharing.
    I agree. Nice post, Bearded one!

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

President of Russia Veteran Poster Vladimir Putin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne View Post

You spoke for me very well.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Very well out BeardedOne....

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Westheangelino View Post
    That's why I'm upfront. Any tgirl I date, I want them to fuck me all the time!!!! And they need to enjoy it! Otherwise, why waste each others time?

I guess you must be if she's always behind you.....

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed