Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Missing

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Default Re: Missing

I was once lost but now I am found. Soon to be lost again cause to be honest, this forum is freakin borin. There is nothing written that has any real humor, nothing thought out, and there's way too much kissy pooing from guys to the girls, it's kinda sickning-I don't know how to spell sickning. But most of all, it is boring, mind numbing boring,,,,I know,,, I know some will say if it's boring then go away,,, hey,, I sort of did that and maybe that's what the others did too.

I know one of the guys in the above list and he told me HA is boring, if he wants to be known he could say who he is.

Also the politic section is unbelievably boring,, same ole crap over and over and over. Too many long winded posts filled with nothing but fluff.

Did I say this site is boring?

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I've been here for almost as long as anyone - people come, some people go - some stay, some return. Funnily enough, the site and the traffic just keep growing.

Where is Megabody?

Certainly one of the posters mentioned is here under a different name (he checked with me about it) and a few others mentioned, I can live without.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

Never said the sire isn't growing, baseball is boring but seems to keep growing, just giving an opinion why I and someone mentioned above don't post here anymore, and maybe the same with others. Dino left cause he got angry at Natina.

I'm not saying the site isn't good for some,,, some people actually like baseball.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Boards like this have cycles and waves. I sensed that there was a crest in the early spring, but there is a trough currently. What is talked about, attitudes, and respect for other opinions varies. When the respect goes down, the trolls are on the rampage, et al it is much less fun to be on here.

When posters respect other opinions more, there will be better, more enjoyable threads and people will spend more time here.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    Dino left cause he got angry at Natina.
    i miss natina. and anyone remember that canadian tranny that went ham and started blasting people about questioning fucking some guy bareback?

Official HungAngels Sponsor! Professional Poster darkrose2000's Avatar

I was once lost but now I am found. Soon to be lost again cause to be honest, this forum is freakin borin. There is nothing written that has any real humor, nothing thought out, and there's way too much kissy pooing from guys to the girls, it's kinda sickning-I don't know how to spell sickning. But most of all, it is boring, mind numbing boring,,,,I know,,, I know some will say if it's boring then go away,,, hey,, I sort of did that and maybe that's what the others did too.

I know one of the guys in the above list and he told me HA is boring, if he wants to be known he could say who he is.

Also the politic section is unbelievably boring,, same ole crap over and over and over. Too many long winded posts filled with nothing but fluff.

Did I say this site is boring?

Yes, sometimes it is like this.
    But in fact the forum is what we do it.
    So, if you are thinking that it is boring, you could suggest something, or try to post something that people could be interested and to bring some more life in to it.

Sometimes the meets in real give some refresh, but I know that because of the topic many people here will not go on public in any way.

Maybe Seanchai could find some way to integrate some good chat, that will bring some people around, I don't know...

Regards,
    K.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by darkrose2000 View Post
    So, if you are thinking that it is boring, you could suggest something, or try to post something that people could be interested and to bring some more life in to it.
    unfortunately, that's not how it works. if people are boring, suggesting something interesting won't make them unboring (is that even a word?). it just means you now have an interesting topic in danger of being boring

Member Rookie Poster

I miss Grim Fusion, Qwerty, Dino, even Daryl Washington the chaser.

Senior Member Junior Poster Toadily's Avatar

Never said the sire isn't growing, baseball is boring but seems to keep growing, just giving an opinion why I and someone mentioned above don't post here anymore, and maybe the same with others. Dino left cause he got angry at Natina.

I'm not saying the site isn't good for some,,, some people actually like baseball.
    OK let us just get this straight, BASEBALL is not Boring!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hmm. It comes & goes with me.
    I often read a few topics then leave.
    Lately, I've had nothing to say although the Grooby updates do deserve more of my compliments!

(I might add that I've been seeing a girl, she has a vagina and of course, I've "never looked at another woman in my life".)

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    -=Steve-Oh=-
    You can't buy happiness but you can POUR it! - Dean Martin