Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: scared to be a bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    Yeah...except for in the cases of lesbians, gay men, and many trans people.

I know your mode of thought works for most cis hetero people, but there's a lot more to the story. Just because cis and hetero people are the norm doesn't mean that the experiences of sexual minorities should be discounted and thought abnormal. Your simplistic viewpoint does disservice to a significant portion of the population.

Also, as a man, you have no business defining a "female role."

In short, you're a fifties kind of guy, and the fifties are way over.
    I don't consider myself or most trans woman a sexual minority.my transsexuality has to do with my gender and not sexuality. Just my two cents.
    We are woman and like most cis woman our sexuality is expressed in many different varieties. im a more traditional heterosexual type of girl, some girls are more dominate, or versatile and others gay/lesbian. It takes all types

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Your response displays no sense of understanding regarding the issue, it could be that it's not an issue for you to get fucked. With your logic all young girls would be having sex at the drop of the hat. You don't just stick your dick into any woman do you? So why would you let any dick enter you. This is the closest a guy can understand how a girl feels about losing her virginity; once it's gone, it's gone.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

In the big picture, it doesn't really matter how we view ourselves. Society as a whole thinks that having sex with us is different than with other women.

We may as well accept that this is the case, and work with a clear view of the situation.

On a personal level, I agree with you for sure, but I'm not thinking on a personal level.

Professional Poster

I've already posted one response on this topic but I thought I would comment on a couple of things.
    Being totally pedantic on the English language, transfan8591 states 'I don't believe in no man bending over and receiving.' That is actually a double negative and means that he is in favour of guys bottoming.
    TS Addicted says that it is obvious that this is a topic all us guys dwell on. Just to put him right on this but I will top or bottom with whatever girl I am with depending on my mood at the time and what we have decided to do. I certainly don't spend any time worrying about what someone else may think. It's none of their business and I am confident enough in myself not to have any worries about what label can be attached to my sexual preferences. Life's too short.
    Lastly a general point. It's all very well having this topic open for discussion but although you get the versatile people posting (me, Prospero and others) you will always get the people with the attitude of 'I'm a bloke and blokes don't bottom' and they are so entrenched with this, they will never change. I'm not criticising them for having this attitude, although I think it is a throwback to less 'enlightened' times. My point is that there will always be the two separate camps - the versatile guys and the totally entrenched guys and they will never meet or be changed by what they read on a forum.
    Also because my views on sexuality, topping or bottoming, being open and up front about meeting and liking TS ladies are quite open, I find some of the posts from guys defending their 'masculinity' somewhat pathetic and along the lines of someone who feels he must protest but too much.
    That's the end of tonight's sermon.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Quote Originally Posted by TSaddicted View Post
    Your response displays no sense of understanding regarding the issue, it could be that it's not an issue for you to get fucked. With your logic all young girls would be having sex at the drop of the hat. You don't just stick your dick into any woman do you? So why would you let any dick enter you. This is the closest a guy can understand how a girl feels about losing her virginity; once it's gone, it's gone.
    Virginity is also a foolish and outdated concept. As if anything is ever pure, and then gets metaphysically sullied by dick!

It's just a line that people drew and I absolutely don't understand why people place such stock in bullshit dogma that vastly limits their enjoyment in their short lives.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSaddicted View Post
    you are just an insecure guy.
    if you enjoy it, do it.

you are just fishing for execuses that "taking a dick" isnt gay.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Yeah...except for in the cases of lesbians, gay men, and many trans people.

I know your mode of thought works for most cis hetero people, but there's a lot more to the story. Just because cis and hetero people are the norm doesn't mean that the experiences of sexual minorities should be discounted and thought abnormal. Your simplistic viewpoint does disservice to a significant portion of the population.

Also, as a man, you have no business defining a "female role."

In short, you're a fifties kind of guy, and the fifties are way over.
    Not at all, "recieve" is a catch-all phrase...and even within the LGBT community there are defined roles in relationships i.e. top and bottom.

Last edited by nysprod; 04-08-2014 at 10:49 PM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

If you think that just because the bottom takes a dick, that makes his role in the relationship a feminine one, you have a more tragically simplistic view of gender and sexuality than I gave you credit for.

He's a man. He can do whatever he pleases with his butt, and absolutely nobody has a right to define his role for him.

It was a wrong turn for the whole of civilization when people started thinking that their feelings and classifications on and around the sexualities of others were worth a damn.

Generalizations don't work for a thing except to limit understanding.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

As far as the OP goes, by the way, I don't particularly care if dude decides to bottom or not. Trust me, I have no problem with guys who just want to top.

(as long as they go down)

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

If you think that just because the bottom takes a dick, that makes his role in the relationship a feminine one, you have a more tragically simplistic view of gender and sexuality than I gave you credit for.

He's a man. He can do whatever he pleases with his butt, and absolutely nobody has a right to define his role for him.

It was a wrong turn for the whole of civilization when people started thinking that their feelings and classifications on and around the sexualities of others were worth a damn.

Generalizations don't work for a thing except to limit understanding.
    Within relationships are defined roles and in general, two alpha males will not coexist comfortably.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.