Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: Why are so many STR8 men attracted to preop TS??

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    You dumb ass, the word JAMES was there, meaning it seemed like me. I am the only James on here, and you're still trying to be funny, I didn't edit to help but to add I would kick your ass if you were to talk to me like that jumping into another man's business in the street of New York, I would straight up fuck you up! That's what I edit in it because you needed to see that, how the fuck you going to jump into another man's business and act as if I was talking directly to you? Mind your fucking business. I would expect RC to come back but you? You are wrong for jumping into it, period, now again shut the fuck up.
    Seriously, calm down, this is a free forum on the internet. ANYONE can jump in anytime they like.

You've already made a fool of yourself, don't make it any worse.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

From my point I was only told once and that's by you, I didn't see the other two, and I have not read all the pages, of what everyone said. Do you understand that?

I didn't make a fool of myself and see this is why I go after you because you sound like a bitch jumping into someone else beef and then you're trying to clean your shit up. But that's a bitch move you pulled. Again RC had all the right to come at me not you, so again sit your ass down and shut up~!

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    You did have to be told three times, so you obviously weren't reading...

Fair play on the apology to RallyCola though.

From my point I was only told once and that's by you, I didn't see the other two, and I have not read all the pages, of what everyone said. Do you understand that?
    Yes, I understand that you didn't read the thread properly, which was EXACTLY my point.

Gold Poster

Read the original post you quoted James. There are about three sentences that indicate Rally is talking about someone he just argued with (if you did not just have an extended argument with him this should have confused you); that the person he argued with claimed that men who like ts are gay (if you didn't claim this, you should have been scratching your head); and that this person was dating Eva Cassini and later on Ada (which again I don't think you have).

Everything you needed to know to know it was not you was in the post you quoted. No big deal, but those are the facts.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Jamesedwards, listening to the words you are using, you are one fine example of stereotype well educated and caring, average community citizen, ... not.
    I just wonder what all these conversations have to do with why are so many str8 men into preopts. For once i was hoping to read real valuable insight in anthropology. I can't expres how disappointed i am Each time i login to see pages gone by with emotional pingpong irrelevant to the topic.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Yes, I understand that you didn't read the thread properly, which was EXACTLY my point.
    Again like a bitch you have to get the last word! again stay out of others beef!

Quote Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
    Jamesedwards, listening to the words you are using, you are one fine example of stereotype well educated and caring, average community citizen, ... not.
    I just wonder what all these conversations have to do with why are so many str8 men into preopts. For once i was hoping to read real valuable insight in anthropology. I can't expres how disappointed i am Each time i login to see pages gone by with emotional pingpong irrelevant to the topic.
    Well if you read my initial statement you would see I said "ME" and how I feel about "ME" I didn't label no one as homosexual or so called gay. Just as others so eloquently did.

Exactly! I was scratching my head cause me and RC was just kicking it and having fun in my thread that I started, and RC seems cool. But remember I put up what I said about not being gay, so if RC was to say some thing he could of counter reacted what I said, and I said I am not so called gay or homosexual I am just a nasty motha fucka! That's what I posted. I didn't know Jamie changed her handle, I don't keep up with Jamie and a lot of people in here. Jamie starts shit all the time she tried to get me kicked out and I wasn't going for it.
    So yeah I was confused at that point but now I get it. and I went to RC and apologized personally so it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Read the original post you quoted James. There are about three sentences that indicate Rally is talking about someone he just argued with (if you did not just have an extended argument with him this should have confused you); that the person he argued with claimed that men who like ts are gay (if you didn't claim this, you should have been scratching your head); and that this person was dating Eva Cassini and later on Ada (which again I don't think you have).

Everything you needed to know to know it was not you was in the post you quoted. No big deal, but those are the facts.

I didn't make a fool of myself and see this is why I go after you because you sound like a bitch jumping into someone else beef and then you're trying to clean your shit up. But that's a bitch move you pulled. Again RC had all the right to come at me not you, so again sit your ass down and shut up~!
    Again like a bitch you have to get the last word! again stay out of others beef!
    You're the one who has a beef with me.

James, you're like a clockwork toy, wind you up and watch you spin...

It would be amusing if it wasn't so easy.

And that my friend is my final word, rant all you like, you've still made a total idiot of yourself....

Final word is? You're bitch made? There you go again!
    I had no beef with you, it was with RC until I learned what I did. You don't understand nor get it, you jumped in it talking shit to me. You should of came at it in another way like " James R wasn't talking to you, he was talking about Jamie". No you had to throw insult to injury in it by saying some slick shit to me. You coward.

You're the one who has a beef with me.

James, you've made a total idiot of yourself. You're like a clockwork toy, wind you up and watch you spin...

It would be amusing if it wasn't so easy.

And that my friend is my final word...