Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Default Re: WILL YOU LET A TGIRL PISS ON YOU? hmmm

I see piss comin' I get out of the way.

lol clown

Quote Originally Posted by mtbazz View Post
    I think it would be so hot to let a t-girl exert her dominance over me by peeing on me
    I had a couple where they put a collar on me put me on all fours and pissed directly on my back. then they jacked off and came on my back also. I had one cum on top of my head and it ran down my face and she smeared it all over my face and said, "YOU NASTY COCK SUCKER, TASTE MY CHILDREN". that was so hot. she was 6'1 thick big dick, it was like 10 1/2 inches

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

When the James Edwards describes a gal as "really full'a beans" it has a secondary meaning.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by madtv72 View Post
    I would LOVE to be pissed over by a sexy Tv/Ts/Tg.
    Mmm, so horny!!
    I couldn't agree more. Such a HUGE turn on as far as I'm concerned.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    HHhHhHAHAHAHAAH LMAO HENCE THE NAME PEEPEE LOVER LOL HAHAHAH LMAO

Man I had a tall 6'2 TGirl dominate me we were in the shower and I had no idea it was coming. she made me suck her 10 inch cock and she's a real nasty bitch I love her lol Then she pulled and held the back of my head and pissed a long huge load all over my face. I was in heaven all I could hear her saying is"
    "YOU NASTY COCK SUCKER TAKE THAT SHIT, I'LL PILL ALL OVER YOU, NASTY BITCH TAKE THAT MOTHER FUCKING SHIT YOU NASTY ASS SLUT, PISS IN YOUR FACE YOU DIRTY COCK SUCKING BITCH".

Man that shit was so hot, her warm piss going down my face and chest, then she beat my face with her big cock then as she was beating my face giving me a jaw breaker that shit was getting hard and she said "YOU MOTHA FUCKA STAND UP BEND OVER AND GRAB MY ANKLES LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE SO I CAN FUCK THAT ASS PUSSY YOU MOTHA FUCKA GOT ME HORNIER THAN A MOTHA FUCKA, I AM GOING TO SHOVE ALL 10 INCHES DEEP IN YOUR ASS AND IMA PISS DEEP ON YOUR SPINE YOU NASTY FILTHY LITTLE BITCH YOU".

LOL THAT SHIT WAS OFF THE CHAIN. She called me recently and told me she need to get her piss on we need to fuck lol she said why are men so scared to get pissed on and cummed on by her pretty chocolate cock lol Oh by the way she knows how to ram an ass she had me screaming like a bitch lol She loves screaming that makes her fuck you harder lol

wow! WoW! WOW!!!! That sounds awesome and she sounds awesome. I'm dead jealous!!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Of course!!! It's just water!!!

Member Rookie Poster

I never thought I would but after a few sessions with TS Goddess Ling, I finally took that shower. To me, it's all part of being totally dominated. The hot part is seeing Ling get so truly excited about it. She doesn't do it every time and she respects it if I don't want to . . . With Ling I want to do as I am told, so I will do whenever she likes. But I haven't done it with anyone else. Nor really plan to.

Quote Originally Posted by mtbazz View Post
    I think it would be so hot to let a t-girl exert her dominance over me by peeing on me
    Im telling you, if you had already bust a nut and the TGirl has a big dick and take you in the shower and put you on your knees and grab you by your head and tells you, "You bitch ass dick sucking punk, I'm giong to piss all over your cock sucking face, take it bitch",. and she pisses, the warmth from her piss will make your dick hard as a rock. What would be even amazing is after she piss on you and that water splashes on her dick, she tell you, "suck my dick whore" and you suck it, your dick will get so hard it will get a HEAD ACHE, get it? Head and ache? I love it. I let a couple piss all over my back that shit felt good, and she kept doing it, you know if you wait a minute you can piss again, that shit was hot, she said that was the best sex she always wanted to piss on a man and men are scared of that.

Quote Originally Posted by madtv72 View Post
    wow! WoW! WOW!!!! That sounds awesome and she sounds awesome. I'm dead jealous!!
    she is awesome, man she would tell me "bend over bitch, Ima fuck that ass-pussy" and man she would put me in a arm lock hold while ramming me in the ass and whispering in my ear, " tell me you love this dick bitch, take it, this ass is mine Ima fuck the shit out of you , nasty ass bitch, take this dick". She would lose her mind, rear back up grab me by my ass and long dick me until my ass clapped against her pubic area. she would tell me "bounce that ass motha fucker, throw that ass back on this dick, get it, come on bitch get this dick you dirty ass faggot, take all this dick motha fucker." the fucking is off the chain and hard and ruff and she would spank my ass while she would fuck me and talk that dirty shit. And she would bite my back and leave marks, she's sadistic!

The day I saw heaven with her is when she made me sit on her dick and I took all 10 inches, my dick was hard as a rock and I was riding that fucking dick like a wild animal, she would pinch my nipples and slap my face and choke my neck, then she grabbed my dick and spit all over it like a nasty bitch should and jacked that motha fucka, man I tell you I was seeing stars I never knew existed! her dick deep in my ass and she jacking the shit outta my dick and talking that freak shit, I shot cum all over that freaky bitch, and I was screaming like a bitch, I ain't going to lie cause the orgasm was so big I couldn't even take that shit, but ask me did I do it again? YOu dam right lol She got that big thick dick and when she throws that shit up in you, you feel that shit and she turns you into a freak. she told me , " YOu nasty ass dick loving faggot Ima turn your bitch ass out, you're going to beg for this big ass dick, get on your back bitch."
    When she want to fuck she wanna fuck if you don't give it up she will RAPE you, and I been raped by her many times, she even choked me and made me bend over and she rammed that shit in my ass, my ass was sore for a week!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by jamesedwards; 09-01-2015 at 03:16 AM.