Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default grammar police on duty

Hotblackshemale10 and Peaches both always use lowercase.

Rookie Poster

Default Miaoowwwwwwwwww-Vicki-you got your claws out honey

Vicki hon-yes that is my picture dear-but can you confirm this is your ass-as I advised you before dear-inside of a lemon peel rubbed on every night should reduce those horrendous stretch marks of yours-must be terribly offputting for punters of yours who like it doggie style-You know the ancient chinese philosopher Confucious had a saying which you should heed pussycat-"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vicki_stretch_mark.jpg 
Views:	2466 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	170  

Rookie Poster

Sorry, but I just gotta say it. That ass looks pretty nice. Call me a sycophant, but I wouldn't mind kissing that for awhile. Goldenrod

Rookie Poster

I don't know about the rest of you all (peaches excluded) but I think that shot of Vicki's ass in hot and if I were behind that, my eyes, lips and hands would be all over the buttocks and especially focused on the "bullseye". A few stretch marks on the inner thighs wouldn't cause me a moments hesitation.

It's all about the ass and the "bullseye"... awesome. Thanks to peaches for posting a picture of a real girl with a hot, hot ass.

peaches... keep on posting the hotties. Now your getting the idea and understand the reason we all come to this site... to see real, hot girls.

Keep up the good work.

Rookie Poster

PS.

By the way... how about those calves on Vicki?

Veteran Poster

Vicki Hotblackshemale isn't Peaches even though they both use lowercase. Hotblackshemale is real, but I use that word very sparingly.

Rookie Poster

Default Getting Into the Industry

Um...... Thanks for all of those posts....everybody. But nobody has answered the question...except for Vicki...that being that it's very hard for a man to get into the industry...very hard. Is that it? Has anybody seen my pic on the personals page?

"Get Some"

I wouldn't know how hard it is to get in the industry, but keep a lookout for posts like this:
    http://hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=167
    That isn't the first time I've seen a request like that. I suppose if you do good, you have a better chance of getting in.

Rookie Poster

Default thanks

Thanks for that...that was truly the kind of help I was looking for :P

"Get Some"

u really cant make much of a living doing ts films. A. lots of guys do it 4 almost nuthing, so the pay is garbage. but if u just wanna do it, email the girls who have independent web sites or skylene, she does casting 4 androgeny, or hey, just move to la...... but i wouldnt quit your day job

1 out of 1 members liked this post.