Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by joesocalif View Post
    The difference, a mans cock in your mouth makes you sick cause that is just plain grosse. But a trannies, she's gorgeous, beautiful, can make you cum without touching your dick, her cock can make you leave your wife. So to make this perfectly clear. A mans cock in your mouth your fucking gay, a trannies cock your in love.
    I feel you on this one. I tried to suck a mans dick once and I couldn't even go through with it. When I suck a feminine tranny dick, I get sooooooooooooooooo horny. I met one recently and although she's about 6'1", she looks like a model. She has about 8 thick inches and I have sucked it about three times since we met.

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: If i suck a man cock im gay if a sock a transexual cock im straight.im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    This is one of those herpes threads.
    The gift that that just keeps giving!
    I will second that

so you're cute, now what? Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    This is one of those herpes threads.
    The gift that that just keeps giving!
    Bang on - one of those questions that never goes away. Just when you think it's over....BAM! Back again...and again...and...

Senior Member Junior Poster

My two cents for whatever they are worth.

As someone who has never sucked a cock, but is dating a Non-Op Transgender Female I look at this way, again for whatever it is worth.

If you are intimate with a MTF Transgender Female you are with a female.

Granted the anatomy does not necessarily match, but the person you are with identifies as Female.

In our relationship we view the penis as a big clit and treat it as such. If she wanted me to go down on her I would go down on her like I would on any woman.

All that said, she prefers and I respect her wishes that I do not go down on her as she really does not get a lot from it, she prefers sex.

IMHO to be Gay one has to be with a male, thus, in my mind anatomy does not define gender strictly, how one identifies, male/female defines gender more accurately.

Again, just my two cents.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

If i suck a man cock im gay
    Only if it makes you lighthearted and carefree.
    if a sock a transexual cock im straight
    Only if it extends a portion of your anatomy uniformly in one direction without a bend or a curve.
    im confused.
    Hey, we're only human.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kmersh View Post

In our relationship we view the penis as a big clit and treat it as such.
    okay. but does that mean she views your penis as a big clit as well?

If she wanted me to go down on her I would go down on her like I would on any woman.
    what do you mean by this? can you actually perform fellatio the same way you a cis-gender female (GG) as you would a transwoman who has no received gender reassignment surgery?

how one identifies, male/female defines gender more accurately.
    what if someone changes their mind and de-transitions? also, can someone identify as a member of the opposite gender while maintaining the look of their birth-gender? i guess what i'm getting at is, is there another way of proving what they say besides taking their word for it?

as one user eloquently put it: transwomen are human and humans don't always tell the truth

thanks in advance

Last edited by bluesoul; 09-22-2016 at 11:54 PM.

Who cares. Get on your knees, close your eyes and suck. Maybe you will get lucky and get a load in your mouth.

Well my friend all i can say n im very new to this life style if sucking a cock makea me gay fag whatever... ive only sucked 3 so far and i love it .mshould of did this along time ago!! Cant wait for one to bend me over n turns me out YUMMY

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

With regards to question #:1 NO.
    With regards to question #:2 There is some amount of imagination (is the wrong word but I am at a loss for a better one at the moment) required as there are difference in anatomy, but maybe more eloquently said in the style as I would on a genetic female.
    With regards to questions #:3 Hard to answer. With regards to my Girlfriend, she identifies as Female, her driver's license has the F marker and she lives day in day out as a female, she is a female as far as I am concerned, could someone be lying sure, it is entirely possible. I guess it is a case by case basis.

Veteran Poster

Why even entertain people that post topics or questions such as this. Nobody makes you come to this site smh!