View Poll Results: Which you prefer? COCK or PUSSY?

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • COCK

256 51.72%
  • PUSSY

239 48.28%
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: For the guys! Which you prefer? COCK or PUSSY?

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    the truth?
    Nothing about denial in this question from the original poster of this thread - she only sought to know what people preferred. So what was originally only a data gathering thread (it's a poll) turned into a psychoanalysis thread.

Last edited by MrFanti; 04-20-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

melody mayheim Veteran Poster melody mayheim's Avatar

Ur right, it is a poll but instead I gave an opinion n really meant it more as a question but he turned it around, made it about him, cuz the shoe fits, attacked me n then when I attacked him I became a racist on top of all the rest of the shit he referred to me as. Then he played victim n he's still continuing to egg me on like a little bitch.
    You have nothing to offer. Probably live in the projects with ur momma too! LMAO! Another "racist" comment lmao!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

melody mayheim Veteran Poster melody mayheim's Avatar

A str8 man who prefers pussy wouldn't argue on a ts forum all day n night with a ts girl. But thats just my opinion.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I have a problem with ANYONE that is hiding their face but claiming to like what they're hiding from,so yeah not all about you,BUT, I knew you'd be unable to resist it since EVERYTHING is about you apparently. And as for ass kissing and the friend zone? You've been here long enough to know I stick up for the girls here. If that's ass kissing,so be it, but I'm not attacking them so I don't really care if that's what you think. I'd rather be in the friend zone than not know them at all. I'm ok if every woman I know only considers me a friend,because I'm a damn good friend.
    As for the fire? I let it burn out...I got tired of watching you cry because you got yourself hit with the rock you threw. You remember don't you? That rock you threw because you made someone's general comment about you? Yeah...you remember..Because you're still ranting like a lil bitch about it. My favorite part was how she made her comment...ABOUT NO ONE specifically but you CHOSE to have it be about you,and then started shit. you COULD have just said ...meh,whatever,but nope. You decided she MUST have meant you and then egged her on. Oh look...I guess the fire wasn't out completely...
    Your right. I have been here long enough to know that you simp, kiss ass, white knight for all the girls. In your case, sticking up=white knighting. Any other NEWS? Of course women will consider you a "good friend" when you kiss ass. Her comments were to attack a whole group of people. Yes, that first rock.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by melody mayheim View Post
    Ur right, it is a poll but instead I gave an opinion n really meant it more as a question but he turned it around, made it about him, cuz the shoe fits, attacked me n then when I attacked him I became a racist on top of all the rest of the shit he referred to me as. Then he played victim n he's still continuing to egg me on like a little bitch.
    You have nothing to offer. Probably live in the projects with ur momma too! LMAO! Another "racist" comment lmao!
    Point proven. Coming from the girl typing like a fourth grader.

If you wanted to ask a question, you would have.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

A str8 man who prefers pussy wouldn't argue on a ts forum all day n night with a ts girl. But thats just my opinion.
    "I'm Puerto Rican. I'll argue all day" Forgot it's only acceptable for you to do it.

Still searching for a father figure through the douchebags you date I see.

2 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by sockratees View Post
    That white-knight shit is the reason why I stopped participating in transgender discussion forums. even the ladies there confessed it was getting annoying.
    Dude applied everything from his Simping 101 class. There's probably a post of Chaos' somewhere on here where he talks about not being able to find a girl, girls don't like him, has no friends, etc. so he clings onto these girls who show a bit of kindness. Kinda like those dudes who white knight for cam girls half way across the world.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    My opinion is that people that hide their faces and/or think their dick pic somehow constitutes what people should know about them,are shallow assholes that are too embarrassed to actually admit they actually have nothing of value to offer another human being....
    I was under assumption that this is a forum (not a dating site).. so people can have kittens/puppies cars or even nothing as the avatar.. if anyone wants to see my face just gotta ask, not like I have anything to hide.

As for the whole fighting going on here I can just say what I know and that's that she's a nice good hearted and easy going woman. Have a great day you all

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

You can't just assume people wanna have a great day. Asshole. Haha joking.

Transexual Princess Junior Poster KelliBlueEyes's Avatar

This is what I find so fascinating about this place:

All over this site are words like "Tranny" and "shemale", which many in the trans community find offensive, though I personally don't.
    And these words are used by people who are actually supposed to be interested in us in someway

But, as soon as a T girl says something that is offensive to any particular group certain men are up in arms

I've already been labeled and ignorant and racist bitch by some guys who live outside of the area where I provide services because of my NBA policy, I mean, they may as well be ragging on some bitch in California.

But whatever, it's just ironic and hypocritical that people who use language that is offensive to one group are so offended when that group uses language that is offensive to them.

3 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Snap: Kelliblueeyesx

Http://Kelliblueeyes.tumblr.com

@KelliBlue@switter.at