Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior TS Lover Rookie Poster BIG E's Avatar

Default Re: 1st time u went down on a tgirl

im waiting until i find the right one to suck off, so she can bust my cherry

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG E View Post
    im waiting until i find the right one to suck off, so she can bust my cherry
    Dream the dream

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I think she has just arrived in london, she looks amazing!

http://london.backpage.co.uk/Transse...olaya/45716202

Senior Member Junior Poster

first time i was scared, didnt let her top me , but i sucked her cock a lot...the second time and the next ones i do it all with much pleasure...

Junior Poster

Back in the late 90's, hooked up with a trans girl from AOL.

She was a very passable black trans girl, and we started out just messing around on the sofa. I pulled her panties off, and basically couldn't help myself. First time I ever sucked a girl like that off and it was an amazing experience. I'll never forget the feeling of her getting hard in my mouth...simply lovely.

Theres been other times since than, but that first time I'll always remember.

Junior Poster

Mine was in the late '00s, in my early 20s...

I had met this gurl online, and she came over to my place a few times. She said her bf was in prison or something. Anyway, she was a really chill person, and she was blazing hot. The first time we fooled around, we did some frottage. That alone was amazing. The next time we hooked up, she came over late night after clubbing. I was so sleepy, but the sight of her beautiful body and cock woke me right up. As we were lying in bed, I began to kiss my way down her body until I reached the promised land. I gave her a peck on the head of her clitty, and then enveloped it into my mouth. I was in heaven! It felt harder in my mouth than I had imagined, and I loved that. I was making love to her member with my mouth. It felt so good, and got me horny on a level I can't even describe. I'm getting hard just remembering it. The third meeting of our trilogy was when I got to fuck her, and she also fucked me. Goddamn, I miss her. The last I knew, she had moved to Georgia. I have been trying to look her up for the longest ;(.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I've only sucked off one ladyboy, but it was a great experience.

Beforehand I thought it'd be weird, but it felt perfectly natural. I loved feeling her hard cock in my mouth while I fingered her asshole.

That was almost 4 years ago now. Time sure flies.

Junior Poster

I'd probably want to do it all day for you!

Quote Originally Posted by MsJennaClarke View Post
    With me, it is REQUIRED (I need to be given oral) or I will not see the man: this is known from the onset. Of the men I have been in relationships (1:Gay, 5: Bi, 3:Straight) the last 3 Considered themselves Straight. They did ONLY because they loved me to Please Me, they gave me oral and I was the 1st that they did this with. Im a firm beliver that ORAL should be done for both parties.

It was with an Asian shemale in Montreal maybe 7 years ago. I was pretty excited when I finally gave head for the first time. She was pretty dominant and was a little rough for my taste, but the experience was satisfying enough for me to do it again.

I have done it many times since with a lot of pleasure but, for many reasons, never really received a good cumshot as a reward for my hard work……..it is on my to-do list and I fantasize a lot about it.

Silver Poster

the first time was at university and that was very erotic
    But after my divorce i met this amazing TS woman who was my age and just a dream come true....sadly i was in a very bad head space due to the trauma of the divorce but that's another story.
    So one night she comes over and i was just horny as hell waiting for her to show up in anticipation of just taking her hard and deep which had me in the right mental state.
    And she shows up and she had with her a few slices of chocolate cake that she had gotten from an office party.....
    oh my i thought a win win...i get cake and i get her.....the universe loves me.....
    so just as she sits down on the couch we just go at it..............just hands all over each other and the clothes come off and i start kissing her from her neck down to her clit and i'm having a great time and then i realize i have cake...
    so i take some of the cold frosting and put it on her nipples and suck hard and she was just wow.....her natural salts and the chocolate just made things that much more for me...yummy and erotic and it was fun...her nipples were hard and her cock which would and cold still get hard was just HARD. So then i think...how about the rest of her...so i start painting her body with chocolate and moving my way down...i was driving the poor girl crazy and i loved it....and then i got to her cock...which by now was just precumming and i loved it...i put a good amount of chocolate on her cock even though she said no no no and i was like...yea yeah yeah and i went down on her good...and the poor girl was in heaven and it was just great until.....well i guess it got too much for her because she sort of pissed in my mouth while i was going down on her....usually this is a non issue but it just caught me a little off......poor girl was so red in the face...i told her all night that it was no big deal and we eventually got back to sucking each other off and it was a great night.

sigh miss that lady....she was the perfect woman for me who showed up at the most imperfect time =(

"How you doin!"