Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    LOL Hahaha CTFU LMAO

Chanel Santini is sexy as fuck. You dam right she could call me nigga all night long while she fucking me in the ass with that sweet vanilla dick. She is hot as fuck! I wouldn't turn down a good fucking with her just over some words, hell I will call her a nigga too LOL
    lmao facts!!!

Default Re: If a white tgirl called you nigga would you get angry while fucking?

Quote Originally Posted by phillyguy21 View Post
    lmao facts!!!
    I like your style man LOL
    LOL man listen she so fucking sexy, she can put a collar around my neck, with a leash pull that bitch and say "Take this white cock you nasty black nigga, Ima show you what good white cock feels like deep into your black bowels you filthy nasty nigga".

Man I will be happier than five snakes in an oil slick LOL CTFU. I would love to have her while beautiful cock deep in my ass and she ramming like she is a fucking animal.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I like your style man LOL
    LOL man listen she so fucking sexy, she can put a collar around my neck, with a leash pull that bitch and say "Take this white cock you nasty black nigga, Ima show you what good white cock feels like deep into your black bowels you filthy nasty nigga".

Man I will be happier than five snakes in an oil slick LOL CTFU. I would love to have her while beautiful cock deep in my ass and she ramming like she is a fucking animal.

I would beg for her load up my ass.

[QUOTE=phillyguy21;1877665]I would beg for her load up my ass.[/QUOTE]

james <---------------------fell the fuck out lol ahahahaha lol lmao you have me in tears lol hahahah lol OMG LOL

Man I know you seen how she fuck dudes in the ass. Another one Jaquenline Braxton., OMG man listen, I would get on my Knees in front of both of them and suck both their dicks at the same time and they both can say, "Suck our cocks you dick sucking nigga, you're our bitch and we are going to make you drink our spunk, you filthy dog ass bitch". Man I would suck their dicks so fast and so raw they would call Home Land Security on my ass LOL Home land would be like "We handle domestic national security problems only, here's the number to the Fellatio Police 1-800-suck that dick by force" LOL

I would fuck both of them in the ass, cum in it and suck my own nut out of their asses, I swear I would do it. I'ma nasty ass freaky nigga! lol

Yo Philly the other night I was sucking my TGirl's dick and she told me "Suck that cock nigga, get it, give me that nasty dick suck". So the white chick said "Say you love big nigga dick". So I said it, the white girl slapped me in the face and said "Don't talk with your mouth full nigga". My TGirl started laughing, we all started laughing, the shit was funny as fuck. See we had a good ass time. My TGirl shoot a massive load in both our mouths, that cream was tasty as fuck. and the White girl and I swapped the cum back and fourth in each other's mouth until it was gone. my TGirl said "you nasty ass niggas". MY TGirl spanked my ass so good and shoved her cock in my ass and fucked me so well I was calling myself a nigga LOL

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Jesus.

I could probably do it if I wanted to end up not walking the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox View Post
    Jesus.

I could probably do it if I wanted to end up not walking the next day.
    Huh? what in the world.......................................

Huh? what in the world.......................................
    ?????????????

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Never set yourself up to get hatefucked by a BBC.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steezman96 View Post
    This is one of the saddest threads i've ever seen
    Yes indeed!!
    Very sad that folks would allow blatant racism to occur just to bust a nut...
    https://theundefeated.com/features/i...-never-use-it/

If you truly knew what the N-word meant to our ancestors, you’d NEVER use it
    It was used and still can be used to make us hate ourselves

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...