Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223

Thread: F.Y.I

5 Star Poster

Clearly, the biggest issue here is that there is no letter 'a' in vendetta.
    And the second biggest issue is the incorrect ending of sentences with a question mark?
    The third biggest issue is that I'm currently waiting for my roommate to go back into her room? To get another cup of coffee?
    The fourth biggest issue is that yeah, I used an old pic, but I'm not missing any teeth?
    And the fifth biggest issue is that AHHHHHHHTHISSUBJECTWILLNEVERDIEWE'RETRAPPEDWE"LLBE
    DISCUSSINGITINTHENURSINGHOMEHALP???

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Uh, actually there is one "a" - at the end. :P

I know what you meant, though. I pointed it out earlier. And she proceeded with her erroneous ways.

But I've got just one word for ya- BOHEMITH!!!!!!!!

double post.

5 Star Poster

OMFG yer right! I'm a dumbass!
    It was only right there IN THE GODDAMN WORD.

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger Vance
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Uh, actually there is one "a" - at the end. :P

I know what you meant, though. I pointed it out earlier. And she proceeded with her erroneous ways.

But I've got just one word for ya- BOHEMITH!!!!!!!!
    Yer right, that was the funniest thing about this whole piece of nonsense. I'm gonna keep that. But the way out is simple, guys-- just post hundreds of pictures of PRETTY GURLS and bury all this utter shit.

Here's one. Hm, who shall we have? Oh, here we go....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mmarciapink84_170.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	93228   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mmarciapink8_173.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	93229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mmarciapink32_670.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	93230  

cheez Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by cheez
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by cheez
    I must admit having a job and needing to go to sleep has made me too lazy to read this entire thread.
    In the beginning of this thread Kelly ripped on a client about how he used phony pictures to meet up with her.
    I assume the irony of all this has been pointed out?
    I DIDN"T GIVE MY CLIENT PHONEY PICS NOR HAVE I POSTED PHONEY PICS IN MY GALLERY ON HERE OR ON HUNG ANGEL. AGAIN VICKI BROUGHT THAT DRAMA TO THIS BOARD!!!! How many times do I need to repeat she got that information from GOOGLING MY NAME.. I told people to google my name for the ST. PET PRIDE STUFF when she was trying to say I was using FAKE PICS when I was using my own at the TIME. THATS THE TRUE STORY. Then when she found out the other stuff SHE JUMPED ON THAT. GOD you people don't read you JUST JUDGE.

I didn't say you gave your client phony pics.
    I was speaking of the overall bigger picture in that you got upset that someone used a picture that wasn't a completely honest representation of who they were.
    And yet you apparently think it's no problem that you've used a picture once or twice or whatever that wasn't a completely honest representation of who you are.
    Thus, my speaking of irony.
    NOT WITH ANYONE ON THIS BOARD.. WITH FRIENDS OF OURS that was a friend of MINE that said I COULD DO SO! IT'S NOT ANYONE'S BUSINESS ON THIS BOARD what I did with Matt or had done with Matt. AIR YOUR OWN GARBAGE IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRY TO AIR MINE like VICKI HAS DONE!
    Again if you can find where I said "on this board" in my statement, I'd love to see it.
    You're missing my point entirely.
    You got angry with someone for deceiving you with a phony pic in a situation, yet you have used an inaccurate picture at least once by your own admission in some form or another in some place maybe not here, but somewhere, right?
    Thus when you write a long post about someone else doing that same thing and how they shouldn't have done it, it sounds a bit hypocritical and ironic...
    And lest you forget, you aired your own garbage about the guy and his phony picture. If you wanted it to be private, you should've kept it private, at least on your end, right?
    You put it out there for public discussion and then get angry when we discuss it?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    just post hundreds of pictures of PRETTY GURLS and bury all this utter shit.

Here's one. Hm, who shall we have? Oh, here we go....
    whos that??????????????????

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla