Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Argentina

Rookie Poster

Last
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jbnm0065_80_772.jpg 
Views:	5682 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	17530   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jbnm0065_74_256.jpg 
Views:	5687 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	17531   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jbnm0065_73_392.jpg 
Views:	5690 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	17532  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Olenka Paola

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    I want to check out argentina. Ive seen some nice looking girls from out of their, plus I heard it was a nice vacation spot overall. Language can be a big problem, part of the reason im not trying to go to Brazil anytime soon. I hear brazil is a warzone and I cant speak portuguese for shit. Put me in DR, Mexico, PR, Costa Rica, and Im good. Brazil, we got problems!
    WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT BRAZIL IS A WARZONE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    If you go to the remote area of the jungle of Brazil...MAYBE you'll become somebody's dinner or something like that.... otherwise, you'll be perfectly safe as long as you dont look for trouble.....most of the major cities in Brazil ( Rio, Bahia, Sao Paulo, etc ) are not more dangerous than any of the majoy cities here .....

My overall impression is that brazilian people is among the most friendly people in the world .... plus their soccer team is waaaaaaaaaay hard to beat

Olenka Paola

Veteran Poster

Ive just got that impression from a few magazine articles and a couple documentaries. I should have been a little more clear, I heard some of the cities were warzones. Like literally. Isnt the worlds murder capital somewhere in Brazil? Just a question, no sarcasm. Ive heard that the tourist part is nice, but when you actually go in the city and "stray off the path" and explore it gets crazy

Rookie Poster

there is a film about the slums in rio
    called "city of god"

violent youth gangs fighting over drug turf
    and the ilk

they make john wayne look like a queer eyed pacifist

simple rule when you travel, domestic or international
    be smart and most importantly aware

think with your large brain
    not the one in you pants or panties as it may suit you

Veteran Poster

Junior Poster

I am in love with Mariana...my Buenos Aires trip fund is building right now!!!

Brazil is not a war zone, however Rio IS, unfortunately, one of the most dangerous cities to be a tourist in outside of actual warzones & unstable or hostile societies. I believe the other tourist areas like Sao Paulo or Salvador, Bahia aren't bad, but I'm not certain of that. Rio has degenerated to brazen daylight muggings & robberies, druggings of tourists in bars, etc.,....in addition to the daily drug fuelled gang violence. Bad news
    However they recently elected a leftist drunk as the President so I'm SURE things are really going to be improving REAL soon .

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I'm not sure what to think of Mariana. She doesn't so much have a girl cock as she does a fricken tentacle. I'd be afraid she'd whip me around the room with it like some japanese anime monster.

Then again, could be a good time. The mood music would have to be the theme from the old Godzilla movies.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_hefe
    Brazil is not a war zone, however Rio IS, unfortunately, one of the most dangerous cities to be a tourist in outside of actual warzones & unstable or hostile societies. Rio has degenerated to brazen daylight muggings & robberies, druggings of tourists in bars, etc.,....in addition to the daily drug fuelled gang violence. Bad news
    However they recently elected a leftist drunk as the President so I'm SURE things are really going to be improving REAL soon .[/quote]

Where did you read that? Have you actually visited Rio? It's idiots like you with your narrow view based on a few sensationalist US journalists that make Americans so afraid of travelling and consequently, so small minded about people of other countries.
    I've been to Rio numerous times and it does have it's dangers. You need to be careful about how much money you carry, how you dress, how much wealth you display in public and stick to the safe areas - exactly the same advice as I'd give to people travelling to parts of Los Angeles, NYC, London, Marsielle, Barcelona, Tijuana, Mexico city, Ho Chi Minh City, Paris, Rome and on....

However they recently elected a leftist drunk as the President so I'm SURE things are really going to be improving REAL soon .
    However....the USA recently RE-ELECTED a right-wing drunk and ex-drug user as a President and I'm sure things will not approve one iota

Dumbass.
    For those interested in visiting the Brazil and the girls of Brazil extend your readings on the internet to more than just this board and idiots who are too afraid to leave their own boardrooms.
    http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com the awesome Luiz Damazo on this site often is able to help and suggest to people where to stay as well as put them into contact with the superstars.
    seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    However....the USA recently RE-ELECTED a right-wing drunk and ex-drug user as a President and I'm sure things will not approve one iota
    I'm sure you meant improve, since his job approval rating is unimproved.

Felicia