• Calling them a bitch, and keeping it real earns more respect

3 33.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brown Nosing

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Legend, why you post them quotes, do you think I'm embarrassed??? You are actually making a fool of yourself

Again it's the pot calling the kettle black.
    whatever
    People can respond to you with all the heart filled advice they want too but i know your a complete joke and a waste of human flesh,so keep making your retarded polls and idiotic statements because from now on you will be ignored by me.

Silvester I am not that ignorant to know most of the men on this hung angels site are here for the COCK where did you pull that from that I don't know that? The sites name is HUNG Angels. I was just stating why you do these threads, you know one of the girls will go ballistic. Thus giving you attention. You are like a little boy, you hit a girl you like. lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silvester, are you really as lame-brained as this thread is? What a fuckin' moron!

Professional Poster

He's a Stonecutter,Sil. You don't want to mess with those guys.

Ancient Pervert.

Errrr

How about treating em with respect like normal everyday people, seems to work with most people I know

Steve

Default Re: Brown Nosing

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    What say you??? I'd rather call em a bitch

I hope you're pulling my leg...

It's not about earning brownie points, it's about treating them with the respect the deserve. If, like Moni, they are a bitch and behave like one, then fine, call 'em one. But there's plenty of really genuinely nice and sweet girls here who deserve our respect and empathy. And all of these girls have been through a lot in life and deserve some respect for working so hard to make their dreams come true.

Like someone here once said, there's more to transsexuals than 'sex'. If you fail to recognise that these girls are real people with real feelings, then there's something wrong with you. I don't suck up to the girls- I tell it like it is and they know it and- I think- respect me for that. I've struck up an understanding with a few girls here because of that. I cannot stand by and see someone attack them without provocation. Defending a girl is not brown-nosing, it's what a guy should do.

Treating them like dirt will not earn you respect. All it does is makes you look like an asshole.

I'm not even going to click on one of your silly little options.
    Yes there is alot more to us than sex, yet I have come to accept the fact that guys will never see us as anything but sex objects, as on poster said, "an expierence" However I get alot of brown-nosing, it doesn't impress me at all, cuz guys who talk alot never meet anyway, just all talk

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

there are some nice transsexual women out there..............they just get blanketed by the bitches

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

5 Star Poster

In another thread (which is now locked and thus I can't respond), Silvester said:
    LG seems pretty much a douchebag
    You know something Sil? I really don't give that much of a fuck what you think- there are far more interesting posters here.

But if you ask ten random people here to compare the respect they have for me and what they think of you, I know what their responses would be.

As for your initial assertion that the all the girls should be referred to as bitches...

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Silvester, are you really as lame-brained as this thread is? What a fuckin' moron!
    Who are you? Where are you coming from?
    Sorry, I didn't realize you couldn't read, either.