Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it Just Me?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier
    I'm actually glad I'm getting older. I don't think I'd trade it all back to be younger again. With age comes wisdom don't you think? 40 is actually looking pretty good to me right now.
    Well you've always looked good to me Meghan.

Just checked Jennifer out while she is sleeping, middle aged ? naaaaa looks beautiful, though her hair could do with a bit of sorting :P

Take Care

Steve

I'm actually glad I'm getting older. I don't think I'd trade it all back to be younger again. With age comes wisdom don't you think? 40 is actually looking pretty good to me right now.

Looking good is a two players game... To my eyes, as I'm approaching 60, you look even better approaching 40!

Come and admire Suzan's kinky drawings

Quote Originally Posted by xact

Looking good is a two players game... To my eyes, as I'm approaching 60, you look even better approaching 40!
    xact...I'm with ya', at gettin' close to 60, AND on Meghan's enhanced beauty as she ages. Like a Fine Wine!!!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by xact

xact...I'm with ya', at gettin' close to 60, AND on Meghan's enhanced beauty as she ages. Like a Fine Wine!!!
    I don't think you have to be an older man to appreciate a classy and beautiful woman in her late 30s or in her 40s. I'm 30 and Meghan looks great to me, like she always did.

But, what's more, she also seems like a really sweet and cool girl. To me, this is just as important as being easy on the eyes.

Strange that when I was 15 I lusted after 35 year olds. At 26 or 27, I fancied 18 and 19 year old girls- possibly because I realised I wasted such a part of my teen years wanting older women that I rarely gave myself the chance to be with teenage girls. Now, nearing 31, I see age is pretty immaterial.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

I agree that looks are important in my industry but honestly when the day is over I would hope that the person you're interested in has more going on inside than just looking good. I think tooooo much emphasis is placed on looks, because honestly they don't last forever.