Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Thanks E! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

anyone mouthy is a turn off
    there are a lot of unbalanced people who want to be with and are tgirls

Today
    No more night time
    Going over the moon

Junior Poster

Default Re: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Why do guys and girls on HA fight? Men who stalk them from one site to the next? Men who tried to start/initiate contacte with the girls and once ignored (for whatever reason) and or bitched at these men just start arguments just to get the girls attention (sourgrapes)? Cant men take "NO" for an answer thesedays? Or they post their BS i.e. frustrations, hatred, despise etc. on the girls thread? For what purpose really? :?

It's one thing if girls fight with eachother..But men fighting with t-women? Mouthy men are just a turn off! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG
    Great post Hara_Juku, I don't know much about the world, but, I think men are afraid of looking like pussies, so they hide it by trying to act like a hardass and an asshole and a dick and an etc, etc, etc. I just prefer to stay nice, sweet, innocent and kind, and yes, I have been taken advantage of a lot, but, because of me being so nice I have also gotten some of the best hook-ups for da herbs, for da X, for da sexy things on my arm wit a cup a drink in my palm, (ok i took that one from 3-6 mafia) and I've been getting laid like crazy lately, so getting taken advantage of a few times does not really hurt that much when I have a bunch of sex, drugs and good friends to fall back on(: Maybe I'm just too much of a pacifist and a hippy, but if everyone just straight-out loved each other...wow...beautiful...nuff said.

Senior Member Junior Poster gummi baer's Avatar

At least you didn't claim that men were from Uranus. BTW: I'm from Pluto (nearly enuff).

"But I said I don't like sour stuff."--Naota (FLCL)

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

LOL@"Ur"anus comment.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

well men are from mars probably and women from venus, but my british friends keep telling me Maggie Thatcher was from UR-Anus.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi