Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

yeah.. bear is a bit of a pretty boy. and thats annoying..
    not to mention he carries FLINT! wuss.

Les Stroud is "better" because he really risks his life. I agree with your point TJT, but bear catches trout with his hands and all that.

Default I like them both

They are both the best show on Discovery. I dont care if he has help. If I was the producer I would make him climb the waterfall 10 times untill I got the shot I wanted. and you cant do that if you have no food.

They just need disclaimers. Bear is handsome and Les is charming.

Here is a picture of me surviving on Rodeo drive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	transwoman_156.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	115148  

Nadia Valentine site:

www.Shemale-Listing.com New and Improved in 2011

Veteran Poster

It's tv. Just about everything on tv is fake. Even "reality" shows, esp reality shows. Not surprising at all....oh and survivorman is better, imo.

the only "Real" stuff on tv are the court shows, cops, and blind date type stuff.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

5 Star Poster

Default Re: MAN Vs WILD = BOGUS

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    "Discovery Communications has learned that isolated elements of the 'Man vs. Wild' show in some episodes were not natural to the environment, and that for health and safety concerns the crew and host received some survival assistance while in the field," a spokeswoman for the network said.
    Yeah - like maybe a helicopter lift to the Mariott for the night...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Professional Poster

You've got to give Bear some credit. The guy did drink the fluid out of elephant poop in the Africa episode.
    Unless it was just a saturated bran muffin or something. Even still, it was the nastiest thing I have ever seen on cable.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dkg
    It's tv. Just about everything on tv is fake. Even "reality" shows, esp reality shows. Not surprising at all....oh and survivorman is better, imo.

the only "Real" stuff on tv are the court shows, cops, and blind date type stuff.

Its all entertainment. BTW you look hawt on Rodeo, i bet you stopped traffic.

Rookie Poster

bear
    kicks
    ass

Veteran Poster

I went to the same school as the dude. He came and gave a talk on the show he did with the French Foreign Legion. I met him afterwards at the reception type thingy. He seemed cool and down to earth, totally unlike the unnecessarily intense screen persona he has. I think he lives on a house boat on the Thames

Junior Poster

[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bear_715.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	116063  

Default Re: MAN Vs WILD = BOGUS

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    In another episode, viewers watched as Grylls tried to coax what seemed like a wild mustang into a lasso in the Sierra Nevada.

"I'm in luck," he told viewers, apparently coming across four wild horses grazing in a meadow. "A chance to use an old Native American mode of transport comes my way. This is one of the few places in the whole of the U.S. where horses still roam wild."

In fact, Weinert said, the horses were not wild but were brought in by trailer.
    I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY, WHEN I SAW IT I SAID "HEY THOSE HORSES PROBBABLY BELONG TO SOMEONE, THERES NO WILD HORSES , HE IS ON SOMEONES RANCH"

Nadia Valentine site:

www.Shemale-Listing.com New and Improved in 2011